<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Moving Day


Don't be alarmed! I just mean that things in the house got moved, not where we live ;) Momma has been saying that Gramma's room isn't accessable as it could be for Gramma.
Since Gramma's been over at the rehab place, Momma wanted to take advantage of it and move shtuff around. I was there to help! Here I am helping Momma get the bed all taken apart. She taked all the covers off and I wented under the bed to make sure nothin' was under there. Momma says this was VERY helpful. Nothin' under here Momma...just me!
Next, Momma taked all of the drawers out of the big boxes in Gramma's room. I inspected them thoroughly and found a great little string that I played with in the hall for a while. That is until I noticed the fabulous new places to hide! Momma says that I was very helpful by being in there a'cause I was dusting with my tail! LOL! Everytime she'd say my name, I'd move my tail back and forth...Oh! I also stayed inside while she moved the great big box with me in it! Momma says that was The most helpful thing I've ever done for her...ever! Glad I could be of assistance Momma!
Here I am checking out the view from one of my favorite spots in the house! Now, I don't have to jump so far to get to Gramma's bed! It's right a'hind me :) I can run real fast into the room, jump on the bed and jump over to my little box with drawers! Yesh Momma, I approve of this new look :)


Momma found a new program that lets her "stitch" pictures together to make great big pictures! Not bad for your first try Momma! I like the new bedroom and I think Gramma will 'preciate it too a'cause it's not so far to walk to get into her bed anymore!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At September 14, 2005 12:50 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

boy, you did a lot of work, you deserve extra treats! does this mean Gramma will be comin' home soon?

 
At September 14, 2005 5:30 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You always have such nice neat rooms in your pictures. Our house looks like the earthquake hit.

 
At September 14, 2005 5:41 PM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Aw, your Grammie will like her new room fix up a lot :) I hope she can come home soon. You're so nice to help your Momma with moving stuff around. You look just like my sister Boni in that first picture! Well, your feet look like hers. hehehe You're much handsomer tho. I know cuz I got my Timmy button yesterday! And Mommy got her postcards! She says she's gonna use them to make notes for peoples who buy her jewelry she makes. She put my Timmy button on the board she sticks things on so I can see it any time I want. :)

 
At September 14, 2005 9:38 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Good job. Next time have Buddah come over. He loves to help clean. You can even get him to pick up thins in his mouth.

The Woman says she loves that quilt on the bed. It looks quite nappable, if I do say so myself.

 
At September 14, 2005 9:52 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

such a bunch of cute pictures..you are such a good helper...=^..^=

 
At September 14, 2005 9:53 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Gotta love Martha Stewart! ;)
Momma tolded me to say that...

Gramma isn't coming home yet but know what? She am moved herself to a new room! Was it national moving day?

 
At September 14, 2005 10:39 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

You are always such a huge help Timmy-Wimmy and photogenic as ever. I never really thought about it but you have the kayoootest toesies.

 
At September 14, 2005 10:43 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Timmy, you are such a helpful little boy. I especially liked the part about you using your tail to help clean. Very ingenious!

 
At September 14, 2005 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You did a great job with helping Timmy! You want to come help us clean? Mom says our house also looks an earthquake hit it! (And that's why we don't have lots of pictures!)

 
At September 14, 2005 11:38 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Isn't helping Mom move stuff around the best? We love to help when Mom shuffles things. Mom always says we help a lot and she appreciates it since Dad never helps and only grumbles about moving furniture. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

PS Dad is natural growler...

 
At September 15, 2005 9:34 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Timmy,
I do that too, when my Mom says my name I swish my tail back & forth, but I'm not dusting with it! What is the new program called? That's really neat.

 
At September 15, 2005 10:45 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

The program is just a little portion of the one that camed with the camera thing. She's never seen it a'fore and when she saw, "stitch", well...you know Momma and her silly sticks. She got real interested and tried it out! It's pretty neat!

Hey Gingie...I think you have the kayootest nose ;) thanks for the compliment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home