<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, September 11, 2005

A Grammie does a poodin' good

Here I am visiting my Gramma :) Her hurty shoulder still am hurty so she couldn't hold me real good a'cause I'm a big boy. But that's ok a'cause I loves my Gramma and she can do anything she wants to me :) I maked meow sounds when I sawed her this time! And, I played octopus on her bed which was lotsa fun! Oh and I put stinky rub all over her wheelychair! She has a new roomate who has a doggie up on top of her talking box. Shmaybe Momma can sneak a picture of it sometime. It looks so real that at first, I thought it was!

I'm gettin' real comfy when I go to visit Gramma. The noises don't make me a'scared anymore and the nurses can even come in the room without me going all hidey under the bed! Aren't you prrroud of me? I'm a brave poodin! Know what? Know WHAT?! Gramma has a GREAT BIG WINDOW that I can go wildlife watching out of!! Yeah! And know what else?! She am facing the back of the building so there's just a great big lawn with a forest on the other side so lotsa different aminals are out there! I sawed some aminals that I might have to document later on so don't be surprised if you see the wildlife watch updated real soon!

Today, Gramma gotted to eat her dinner outside in the warm sun :) It was real nice out there with the good fresh air blowin' on us real soft like... Momma wasn't around much today so it was nice that we gotted to go visit Gramma in the afternoon.

Momma singed with Miss Bethany in a memorial concert today. They know how to make their voices go all high and make doggies cry in far off countries! What's that? Oh...Momma just tolded me I was fibbin' about that last part. But I don't know what fibbin' means... Miss Bethany gived Momma a funny gift from Canada that maked Momma do laughies, and I ended up really liking the gift... but I'll save that for another post ;)

Miss Bethany has a doggie that I tolded you about once... Her name is Kittie. Isn't that a silly name for a doggie?! LOL!! I think so! Momma says that I'm much bigger and heavier than Kittie. But she said that Kittie was a good woofie and she gived her lots of scritchies on her head and back. Kittie reminds me a little of Chloe, that doggie that camed over my house not too long ago.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At September 12, 2005 1:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hope Gramma's doing better and you HAVE gotten very brave! Kittie does look like Chloe! Mom has a friend with a dog named Miss Kitty.

 
At September 12, 2005 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, your Grammie looks very good! Next time you visit, give her some extra nuzzles from me & Spot! And some for your mommy too, for singing at the memorial.

 
At September 12, 2005 10:13 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

you are so brave timothy dickens. glad you can visit your Grammie and help her feel better.

 
At September 12, 2005 12:22 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Grammie looks very good Timmy! We are glad you can go there to cheer her up. Did you surprize whe with the mug yet? We got our Timmy tote bag the other day and it's great!

 
At September 12, 2005 9:11 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

You look good with your Gramma and your Gramma looks good. I'm glad she's slowly mending and that you're able to make her feel better.

A doggie named Kittie? I so confooozled.

 
At September 13, 2005 4:46 AM, Blogger Oscar the Wonder Cat replied...

Wow - you are so lucky. I only have one Gramma. She loves me and likes to pet me but everytime anyone says "Oscar, go to gramma" she pipes up with "I am not the cat's gramma!" so I don't think she realy likes me too much. Mum says she does, but she says it as she keeps asking Mum and Dad if they are going to give her any grandchildren - which is very confusing cause here I am! You're very brave. Wish I could be as brave as you are and go visiting.

 
At September 13, 2005 10:07 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Grammie is looking better & better. I's still sending furry hugs & purrayers to you all!

 
At September 13, 2005 10:58 AM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Timmy, Gramma looks so happy to have you in her arms. I'm glad she looking good. You are a brave poodie to visit gramma in strange places. But I know you make her feel better when you do. Keep up the good work. :)

 
At September 14, 2005 1:26 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

grammie, you look very happy! i'm glad our bruddie timmy is taking good care of you.

 
At September 14, 2005 11:34 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Grammie looks great and we are sure it is due to all your poodie lovin' Timmy ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home