<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Full Belly

I'm not quite sure what came over me today, but I was extra extra hungry and didn't want to wake Momma up for breakfast. She decided to go sleepy in Gramma's bedroom last night a'cause it am nice and quiet in there and, a'cause it looks real nice now that she did it over... Some little voice inside me told me to go get my whisker lickins and have a few to tide me over. I knew that Momma was gonna wake up in a half hour, but I just couldn't wait! So...I ran up into the bedroom, taked my can from Momma's room and camed back down into the living room.

I grabbed a hold of the can, put the bite on it and then opened it up and had my fill! Oh my poodin' friends, it was divine. What a delicious breakfast!! And just think, I didn't have to wake up Momma! (I took a lesson from Mattingly)

When she camed out of the bedroom, she noticed I wasn't twirling around her legs and meowing for my breakfast. She said I was acting strange a'cause I usually follow her into the kitchen and meow and do the quiver butt but I didn't! A'cause I already eated some yummy treatsies! I saved her the trouble :)
Momma wasn't very happy. I don't understand why though. I let her sleep in and I was nice and full! But...now there's no treatsies left :( And what's worse, she said I couldn't have any stinky goodness today a'cause I was such a piggie. Sigh...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At September 22, 2005 1:08 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Timmy you are one smart poodie. We hope you didn't end up with a tummy ache after that adventure.

 
At September 22, 2005 4:20 PM, Blogger Mattingly replied...

Can you believe we get punished for our independence? Mom says if I had opened the refridgerator, measured out the precise amount of cruchies, put that in my bowl and ate ONLY that for breakfast, she would be really proud of me. Otherwise she is not impressed with my attempts to feed myself breakfast. I'm upset by this, so this morning I came into the bedroom 20 minutes before her alarm went off, and bit her nose really hard. She can have it one way or the other!

 
At September 22, 2005 8:12 PM, Blogger Spock replied...

HEHEHE Oh, Wimmy, teach me how...PLEASE!

 
At September 22, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Wow, Timmy, teach me too!!

 
At September 22, 2005 10:31 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Awwwwwww Timmy! I don't think you should've had to miss out on your stinky goodness just because you had a few treatsies to tide you over!!

 
At September 22, 2005 10:49 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

i think you were very nice not to wake up your Momma when you were hungry... she just doesn't appreciate you at all!

 
At September 22, 2005 11:49 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Score! But you shoulda gotten your stinky goodness too! tlel her enxt time (and there WILL be a next time, right???) that you need the VITAMINS in the stinky goodness! It's matter of NUTRITION!

That's what I'd say, anyway...

 
At September 23, 2005 11:45 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I think you and Josie should be partners in crime. She loves to steal the treats. As a matter of fact she just did it last night. You two crazy kittens better be careful!!

- Jasper

 
At September 25, 2005 2:04 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Wow, Timmy. All the treats is lots! I hope you didn't get a tummy ache too!

My Mommy is all excited bout getting a Timmy tote bag. That place that makes them sended her an email saying it got mailed. So she can hardly wait!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home