<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Do you see what I see?!

Oh my poodin friends! My eyes fell upon a glorious sight! Tangie! No, not a'cause he am handsome, though he thinks he is... it's a'cause Momma taked him out of his cage and clipped his toenails a'cause they were soooooo long! He cried and cried like a whimpy little baby over it too. Every time Momma would snip another one, he'd scream and kick. Momma says that she'd like to take a nail file to his beak a'cause for such a little birdie, he has a pointy little beak...but, she also said she'd like to do that to my teethies a'cause I have pointy little teethies too...so, I don't think she's serious.

Momma let me see him after he was done getting his nails clipped. He smelled divine!! Gramma wouldn't be pleased to see us so close together a'cause she thinks I could eat him in a nanosecond. It's true, I could. But, I have a feeling he'd taste gamey and there'd be little toothpick sized bones to deal with. Nah, I'd prefer my stinky goodness and crunchies over that male diva any day!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At September 20, 2005 3:17 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

wow, i bet tangie wasn't too excited with his close encounter of the timmy kind! you were nice not to eat him.

 
At September 20, 2005 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You have amazing impulse control, my friend! Guess what? I scream and kick when I have my claws clipped too...

 
At September 20, 2005 8:04 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Mmmm....fresh bird.
Amazing self control you have there..I'm not sure I could have resisted the temptation to at least try to chomp down...

 
At September 20, 2005 11:36 PM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

I'd only eat him if Mommy would pluck him first cuz I don't like to eat feathers. So I guess I'd leave him alone. He's a wild color tho.

 
At September 20, 2005 11:43 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Are you sure that's really Tangie? Looks like a special little cat toy to me. A really prettily colored little cat toy.

 
At September 21, 2005 1:08 AM, Blogger Beau replied...

You are so impressive! Somebody say bird??? hehe I HATE having my nails done. Mom keeps threatening to record it, but then I would have to kill her in her sleep!

 
At September 21, 2005 6:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh dear, Tangi, please do be careful! Take it from Cardigh (RIP) one little poke from a cat claw and you'll be at death's door in no time. Only a heafty dose of antibiotics (in your water, if you don't refust to drink it) will bring you back... Cat claws are nasty and dirty, afterall, they do walk around on the ground all the time, and then climb in the litter box!

YUCK!

Be safe, my friend...

 
At September 21, 2005 8:31 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Oh, Wimmy, if you don't want him I'll eat him, I don't mind the bones....

 
At September 21, 2005 10:28 AM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

hmmm, i was over at Tangie's blog and got a different story Timmy, hmmmm.....

 
At September 21, 2005 5:44 PM, Blogger Mattingly replied...

Hi Timmy,

My Mom and I have been following your blog, and we both think you are a very brave and intelligent kitty who does lots of important things. She also thinks you are very handsome. I started a new blog if you want to come by and check it out! I wonder how I would react if I got that close to our bird. You are a very grown up boy I think that you didn't try anything. I've never been that close to our parakeet... but someday... oh someday...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home