<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Fond Farewell...


Bensi Box
7/1/2005-10/2/2005


Dearly beloved friends and poodins...we gather here today to mourn the passing of my Bensi Box. My Bensi Box died sometime late in the afternoon on Sunday, October 2, 2005 having suffered from a tear and rip that was unrepairable. Momma camed home to find me still laying with my faithful friend in Gramma's bedroom, on the floor in front of her bed. I didn't want to leave my Bensi Box alone until I knew that Momma would take care of it. Unfortunately, Momma was unable to revive my Bensi Box...

Many a night I would spend sleeping inside my Bensi Box. Oh how I loved to put my teethywork on it. I enjoyed the feeling of it's cardboard a'tween my teeth. I liked how it maked the coolest noises as I punctured it and ripped out little pieces all over the floor like confetti.

It served me very well and kept me from being found out when I was playing hide-and-seek with Momma at night. Gramma would laugh at the sound of me playing with my Bensi Box. She thought it was Momma moving furniture upstairs until she found out, it was just me jumping into it with my front paws and sliding it across the floor. I loved to hide my forbidden treasures inside it's fortress...alas, no more. I shall have to find a new hiding place for my stolen hairties a'fore Momma finds them. Farewell my dear, kind, cardboardy Bensi Box. I loved to put the bite on you.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At October 04, 2005 6:12 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You know what this means....Order More Bensi! Now!

 
At October 04, 2005 6:43 PM, Blogger Spock replied...

Ah, poor Timmy, you just can't win can you buddy?!?! Hopefully your Momma can get you a new box soon.

 
At October 04, 2005 6:56 PM, Blogger Mattingly replied...

Oh how sad! I've never had a box myself, but Mom says we are expecting one in the mail soon and I can see how I like it. This really is just a tough week for you! Hope you find something you can love just as much real soon!

 
At October 04, 2005 7:48 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

a really good box is hard to find. may it rest in peace.
and, have your Mom get crackin' on findin' you a replacement!

 
At October 04, 2005 9:58 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

Ode to the wonderful box!

Ah the days of yore...such a good box.

=^..^=

 
At October 05, 2005 12:30 AM, Blogger Miz replied...

Poor Timmy, it's been a hard week for you, first the outside trauma and now the death of your beloved box.
You have a good Mama though, I am sure she will get you a new box.

 
At October 05, 2005 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Our deepest sympathy on the passing of your beloved box.

 
At October 05, 2005 12:09 PM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Poor Timmy. You have had a rough week for sure. Your Bensi box had a good life. I hope you can get a new box soon.

 
At October 06, 2005 10:43 AM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

poor box.... at least it went out with a bang!

 
At October 06, 2005 3:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Poor Dickens... I hope you find a new box soon.. by the way.. I love your socks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home