<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, October 17, 2005

A Joyous Day After the Rains

Here I am visiting my Gramma. She am all happy to see me a'cause it's been so rainy here in Mew Jersey, Momma didn't want to take me out in it. But it has stopped now and the sun thing camed out and maked everything bright and warm :) Momma tolded me that after we visited Gramma, we'd go for a ride in the monster with wheels and we did! Oh boy!! But I'm gettin' ahead of myself. I wented to visit a nice bean named Donald. He am at the same place as Gramma. He loves to see me and I make him very happy. Momma says I'd be a good therapy cat if I could just hold still. Sorry Momma. I let Donald pet me and I put stinky rub on his wheelchair. It was his purrthday on Friday and Momma gotted him a fancy a'loonie with Happy Birthday on it. He still has it on his wheelchair. He am very nice. Once I said goodbye to Donald, I walked all by myself down the hall and right into Gramma's room! Momma says I'm a very smart poodin' a'cause I didn't pull or jerk out of the leash and I knowed just which room to go into.

Now for my fun ride in the monster with wheels! Momma let me get out of the carrier and hooked me onto the front seat. I was able to walk from the front seat and into the backseat without hurting myself or getting in Momma's way when she maked the monster go forward. Here I am sniffin' the good fresh Fall air like a doggie in the window! Momma maked the camera go without even looking at me! She was driving and taking pictures at the same time! She just pointed and hoped the pictures camed out ok. Multitasker. LOL!


This am a picture of the skies over the resevoir thing. It was all dry a'fore last week's rains. Now it am all full again! We were hoping to get some pictures of the really cool birdies that hang out here but they were all hidey on us.


Momma kept stopping everytime she sawed this funny little light that was red. While we were stopped at one, I looked over and saw these neat little berries and thought how fancy they looked against the red leaves.


Here am one of the coolest things ever! Momma loves to go over here. It am called a one lane road! It's the only one we know of by us. Momma says there's lots out by Auntie Deb a'cause the roads used to be old train tracks turned into roads for monsters with wheels. Shmaybe that's what this one is for too? We had to wait our turn until that funny little light turned green. When we gotted inside, Momma maked the monster with wheels honk real loud and it echoed! LOL!!


I knowed what this was without even having to see it! I knowed a'cause they camed to my house a few weeks ago when we had smelly smoke stuff in the basement. It am a woo woo monster with wheels...only, it am lellow. The one that lives by us am red.


Now this is truly confusing. Momma said this bean am riding a hog. Isn't a hog more pink looking and doesn't it have four legs and a funny nose? I'm confused...


Here's a sign of Fall! It am a bean stealing all the leaves! I wonder when those beans are gonna come and steal our leaves?


Momma likes this picture the bestest a'cause it looks like a road going to nowhere. We taked this road to our house so I know that it does go somewhere but it does look like it just kinda goes off into the trees doesn't it?! Momma said it reminded her of a Talking Heads song "Road to Nowhere" and started singing it to me on the way home :)

I had such a nice day with Gramma and Momma! I had to take a day off a'fore posting about it a'cause I was all tuckered out :)

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

14 Comments:

At October 17, 2005 8:32 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

timmy, what a great adventure. once again, you are brave and fearless.

 
At October 17, 2005 10:46 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What fun pictures!!

Me and my Momma are really happy about how great your Grandma looks! She's lookin' realy good. :D

 
At October 17, 2005 11:04 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

I loved your pics! Gramma DOES look good! What a neat adventure! The only time I get to ride like that is when I'm with grandpa. HE lets me ride like that and it's so much fun! You look like you're having a wonderful time!

 
At October 18, 2005 12:01 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

That is great that your Grammie shares you with Donald so you can brighten up his day too.

 
At October 18, 2005 10:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We agree, Grammie looks great! ANd you are very generous to spread your stinky rub around!

 
At October 18, 2005 2:28 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Timmy, your grammie is looking beeyootiful and very happy to be hugging you! I don't like riding in the monster with wheels at all, but you looked like you were having a great time. I like reading about your adventures, wimmy!

 
At October 18, 2005 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Thanks for all the wonderful pictures. What an amazing adventure you had. I wish I didn't go nuts when I was in the car so I could have adventures like you do.

 
At October 18, 2005 6:14 PM, Blogger Spock replied...

Hey Wimmy, I love your pictures. Your Grammie sure does look lots better. Kitty purrayers must be good for her.

 
At October 18, 2005 11:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Gramma looks great, and she sure looks happy to have you visiting!

And what wonderful pictures from your adventure!

 
At October 19, 2005 2:28 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Neat Timmy :) It's so good your Gramma is lookin all good and happy. And giving Donald a a'loonie was real nice. And you and your Momma had a super 'venture! You're real brave to ride in the monster with wheels outside the boxy thing.

 
At October 19, 2005 12:11 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Grammie looks great! Give her head rubs for us!

Larry

 
At October 19, 2005 6:02 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

You have such a wanderlust for life Timmy-That's what our Mom said and we like your new box and your pictures ~Merlin, Shadow, ko Ko

 
At October 19, 2005 11:41 PM, Blogger Freda replied...

Hey Timmy,

Glad to see that you are being safe and wearing a seatbelt when in the movin' box. I always wear mine.

I like all those neato photos. My typist can see why your momma would think of that song by The Barkin' Heads.

Say woof, I mean meow, to Gramma.

Woof!

Freda

 
At October 20, 2005 2:28 AM, Blogger Boni replied...

Great picture of you and your Gramma, Timmy. :) I'm glad she's feeling better. Now my Grandma wants pictures of all of us with her. We gotta talk to Mom and get her to get the camera n stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home