<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, October 13, 2005

I Love Surprises!!!

Momma tolded me when she came home from visiting Gramma today that she had not one, but TWO surprises for me!! Oh I was so a'cited!! It's been all rainy and droopy outside that I've been just kinda sleepin' around the house but now that she gave me my surpsises, I've been really busy!

A new Bensi Box!!!! Oh Momma I loves my new Bensi Box! Thank you so much for my new box! Now I can go nappie in it and put the bite on it and everything!!
Momma says she wented into the restraunt and asked for a take-out box and all the beans looked at her funny until she explained that it was for me :)


Lemme just put the bite on this...


Yea, that's better...it am mine now!


Oh Bensi Bensi Bensi...I loves you so very much! I think I loves you more than my sleeping spot on the fancy flower chair...purrr.... huh? Wha??? Oh! I forgot to tell you all about my other surprise!

Here it is! ::sniff sniff:: smells divine!

It am called a glow-in-the-dark ball! Yea! I gotted two of them. Momma says that they're really fun to watch at night a'cause she can't see me but she can see the ballie going really fast from room to room. In fact, last night, I picked it up in my teethies and bringed it to her on the bed. She said it was really neat to see a floating ballie like that! LOL! Doesn't it look like a moon thing or something? It's wonderful!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At October 13, 2005 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy, what a nice mommy you have!

 
At October 13, 2005 1:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow Timmy! You had a really good day - lotza fun surprizes! Hope ya had a good time!

Buzzerbee & meep

 
At October 13, 2005 1:44 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Cool - I don't think were getting any cool things like those for a LOOOOOONG while.

 
At October 13, 2005 2:39 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

A new box! Oh the possibilities!!

 
At October 13, 2005 4:34 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Wow! We want a box! We want glow in dark toys. Mom are you reading this!!! We've been good like Timmy!

 
At October 13, 2005 6:18 PM, Blogger Spock replied...

I wanna come play!!!

 
At October 13, 2005 7:07 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Super cool! I have lots of boxes right now but I don't think I've ever seen a ball that glows in the dark! Is it bouncy? If it's bouncy take it up and and let it fall down and you can watch it go Boing Boing Boing all over!

 
At October 13, 2005 10:55 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Oh Timmy you are SOOO lucky!! And well-deserving too! What a wonderful Mommy you have!

 
At October 14, 2005 1:19 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Wait now..... they thought she was crazy asking for the box BEFORE she explained it was for her cat????? What, then they are all like..."Oh, for the cat.... oh.....of course...that explains it...here ya go lady...just take the box & go now lady, ok....." Sometimes other people think cat people are just plain nutty, ya know? You know what i'm saying?

 
At October 14, 2005 7:14 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE replied...

It's amazing what we do for our felines! Love the glow in the dark balls Timmy!

 
At October 14, 2005 10:07 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

You clearly have your mommy wrapped around your paw!

 
At October 14, 2005 11:03 PM, Blogger The Tart replied...

You are such a cute devil....and that box, well just the cat's meow! Love all your sweet pics....onward ho!

 
At October 15, 2005 2:29 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Oh lucky Timmy! Your new Bensi box looks wonderful, specially with your teethy marks on it. That ball is really neat too. Sanjee meows hi, but she's bizzy on a catnip binge.

 
At October 15, 2005 8:46 PM, Blogger Mattingly replied...

Timmy I think your Momma loves you very very much. You are very lucky to have her, but I think she's very lucky to have you too! I hope you enjoy all your treats! And my Mom just LOVES your pictures! She thinks you are one handsome fella.

 
At October 16, 2005 2:49 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

I'm not still bizzy on a catnip binge! Your box looks really neato. I'll have to ask Mommy if she can get me a box that I can look out of easy. Your moon looks neato too. I bet my Mommy would jump if she saw the moon floating around the room!

 
At October 16, 2005 5:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

What a happy box! And that ball is SO cool. I want one.

 
At October 16, 2005 6:49 PM, Blogger Miz replied...

Excellent! A little more toothy work and some shedding in it and the new box will be purrfect!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home