<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Gettin' Ready

Guess what? I'm gettin' ready to go visit Grammie! It am so close to Halloweenie that I a'cided to put on my fancy shmancy scarf! It has pumpkins all over it! I think I might wear it on Halloween...or I might wear my witch's hat again. I don't know yet. What do you think? Shmaybe I could wear both!
I sure hope that Grammie likes me in my scarf! I think she will. Know what? I know a great big secret! I might share it with you soon! It's really really really a'citing! Two secrets in one!!


Today am my Auntie Deb's purrthday and I sended her some special love in the box we sent the other day. I hopes that when she opens it, she gets the special love I sent!

HAPPY PURRTHDAY AUNTIE DEB!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At October 25, 2005 10:35 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

ooh, secrets, when do we get to hear???? (we vote for the scarf too)

 
At October 25, 2005 10:47 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Don't you look so handsome!

And happy birthday to your auntie!

 
At October 25, 2005 10:51 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Is Grammie coming home? Is that the secret? Is it? Is it? A

 
At October 25, 2005 10:52 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Holy cow! What happened there?

 
At October 26, 2005 1:11 AM, Blogger Max replied...

The scarf is more manly than a witches hat. Definitely.

And HAPPY BIRTHDAY to your aunt!

 
At October 26, 2005 7:59 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

scarf definetely!! Happy Purrthday to your Auntie!!

 
At October 26, 2005 10:52 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy - you will look handsome no matter if you in hat or scarf. We looking forward to hearing the secret! Happy purrthday to Timmy's Aunt Deb (aunts are fun)!

 
At October 26, 2005 12:19 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Scoobs, Shaggy and Scout, I taked away all the extra posts...I dunno, sometimes blogger has hiccups. I get hiccups sometimes too.

You am all very clever poodins. Thanks for your input about my Halloweenie outfit. You'll have to look for my post that day to see what I end up in!

Oh and as for the secret...I'm not tellin' yet!!

 
At October 26, 2005 1:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Birthday to Timmy's Auntie Deb!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home