<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Turducken...not in my bowl

I woke up yesterday all excited for my breakfast of stinky goodness... That's when Momma said the most horrifying words, "oh no Timmy, I forgot to go to PetSmart!". Wha?! No stinky goodness??? No yummy morsels of wet food?!? Are you KIDDING me?!?!
I watched as she gave Tangie his morning eggie and then she poured herself a bowl of round O's that were floating in white water. I sat. I sat and watched them enjoy their breakfast while my little poodie belly grumbled for it's stinky goodness. I decided the least I could do would be to feed it some crunchies so that's what I did.
Momma went to give some beans piano lessons and then visited with Gramma. When she camed back, she said, "Good news Wimmy! I got you some yummy stuff!" My tail quivered with excitement! I watched as she opened the can of stinky goodness! I could hardly contain myself! I MUST do figure 8's Must Must!!! I watched with chills goin' down my spine as the wet food bowl made it's way to the floor and then I dived in...
What is this? This isn't stinky goodness. Momma, what in the world is this shtuff?! It smells divine. No, Gloriously Divine. The taste...it's like nothin' I've ever eaten a'fore. Turducken?! Hmm...it's good, but it's not my stinky goodness. The color is all wrong. What's that? You said there's turkey in it? Well ya, there's turkey and duck and chicken! But it's not my stinky goodness. It's ok I guess. I smells gloriously divine. But I think I'd rather have my stinky goodness. I'm coverin' this shtuff up...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At October 23, 2005 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Uh Timmy, that stuff doesn't look too good. Me n' Meep would hold out for the real Stinky Goodness if we were you . . . good luck with your breakfast!
Buzzerbee & meep

 
At October 23, 2005 9:26 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

i'm glad i like dry food best of all. it's always there, and i don't have to wait and hope that someone will serve it to me. sorry you were unhappy with dinner.

 
At October 23, 2005 9:37 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Turd-uckens??? Hmmm, that doesn't sound too good... It sounds like what Shadow the Dog likes to snack on, but not for cats....

-Larry

 
At October 23, 2005 10:13 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty replied...

Turducken! Me Say, That Travesty Should Never Be Cat Food! It Is Barely Fit Food For Humans!

 
At October 23, 2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

But did you get a sprig of catnip in it? That might have made all the difference.

 
At October 24, 2005 7:09 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Nope, none of that for me! I'm glad you covered it up cause I thought I smelled something stinky!!

 
At October 24, 2005 12:00 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Only real Stinky Goodness for us too! Scout even tries to cover up his kitten food since he got a taste of the "real thing".

 
At October 24, 2005 9:34 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

That looks really yucky! And God said, "There shalt be no substitute for Stinky Goodness and the human shall never forget the food again and repent!" (Actually God didn't say this, but HE SHOULD HAVE! hehe!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home