<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Magic Room

Have you ever been in a room like this? When Momma and me go to visit Gramma, we go in a magic room. When I say magic, I mean it! We go in this room when the door opens up, then when we get inside, Momma pushes a button and makes it glow. Then, the door closes and the next time it opens, it am a whole different place! Magic! It's so neat! It's a kinda tiny room but it's a magic room. I'm sure of it. Sometimes, it opens up and we're where Gramma is and sometimes, it opens up and we're down by where Momma parks the monster with wheels! Gramma carries me on her lap when we all go in the magic room. Then she goes on the computer and when she's all done, she goes in the magic room and when it opens up, it'd by her room that she sleeps in!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

4 Comments:

At October 21, 2005 9:28 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Timmy i asked my Mom and she said she's pretty sure the magic room is called a 'levalator. it goes up and goes down and delivers you where you want to go. it's pretty cool that you could ride in one

 
At October 21, 2005 11:11 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

That's so cool! I've never been in one, but mom says she has!

 
At October 22, 2005 2:16 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I don't think I'm in any hurry to get in ne of those. It might take me to someplace with Stikcy Little People...

 
At October 22, 2005 2:14 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

*falls over laughing at what Max said*


I've never been in one either. My Momma goes in one every day. I'm glad it brings her back here too. What if it got stuck in some altered reality??!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home