<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, October 24, 2005

Another trip to the water chair


Momma putted on a new cover on the water chair and she let me investigate it (she says she wanted to see how far I'd actually go but I think she just wanted to spice up my day a bit). Know what? She maked my doots go in the water chair and then she pushed a silver handle that maked them go swirlling down to the bottom! Know what I did that maked Momma say "eww gross"? I touched the water in there. It was like a water fountain! And know what else? She putted the camera down and maked me go away...she says I'm too nosey for my own good.
So I decided to go pout...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At October 24, 2005 12:57 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Don't pout TimTim, I love 'vestigating the water chair myself, especially when it does the swirlywhirlies! Those are the best. Mom has caught me sticking my head in there and testing the water too. She keeps the cover down when she's not at home, a'cause she doesn't want me to fall in. As if I would!

 
At October 24, 2005 2:27 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Timmy... we saw the back of your turtle!!! Hope you didn't have to pout for long. Have you gotten more stinky goodness yet?

 
At October 24, 2005 5:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We have a rule in our house. Don't stick your head where your doots go!

 
At October 24, 2005 6:42 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

i wonder where she got your doots from to swirl them down there?? i hope she scooped them from your box, 'cause if not, it sounds like you're bein' "toilet trained"

 
At October 24, 2005 8:40 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

You are such a cute kitty, even when you pout!!!

 
At October 25, 2005 11:02 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

She should not tempt you then take it away! We'd pout too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home