<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Surprise, Surprise!

OK so this isn't the surprise, but I promised Auntie Deb that I would make my photographer take some pictures of the changing leaves. Auntie Deb says out in Colorado, she mostly sees the golden aspen leaves and misses the orange and red colors too. These are the trees by the place that Gramma is at. Momma says it looks like a rainbow!

Momma wented to teach the big beans at college today and on her way, she has to go up a mountain! I've been up that mountain once myself and sawed deer and wild turkey! Here am a great big house and beautiful trees all around it. Can you imagine living in such a fancy shmancy house? Wait. Maybe some of you do...I dunno... I can just imagine what it would be like to drink wa-wa from the tub in that house!

After Momma teached the the big beans how to play handbells, it was almost dark! But on the way down the mountain, she had to stop at one of those funny lights that turn red, lellow and green...while she was at the light, she sawed this beautiful sunset. I was waiting for her at home watching out the window so I missed the sunset so I'm glad she maked this picture for Auntie Deb and me.

Oh! I got so into the pictures that I almost forgotted to tell you the two surprises!!

One surprise, some of you wise and cunning poodins already guessed, Grammie am coming home! She was supposed to come home next Friday but guess what?! She am coming home THIS Friday instead! That am tomorrow!!!! Tooooomorrow, tomorrow I'll love ya tomorrow! Grammie's a daaaaay aaaawaaaaayyyy!!!

Now the other surprise, only a few beans know about...and they go to Momma's church where she waves her hands at the beans that sing. The other surprise is that my Auntie Deb am coming home for another visit in November!!! YAYYY!!!! She am coming home to be with us for Thanksgiving and she'll stay into December a'cause Momma am going on something called a tour. And she wants to be with Grammie so that she am safe.

I can hardly contain myself! I'm gonna have to get all spiffy for Grammie's arrival and then next month, I'll have to get all gussied up for when Auntie Deb comes! I sure hope she brings me some of that tasty kitty kaviar again!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At October 27, 2005 1:38 AM, Blogger Max replied...

AWESOME!!!!! I'm glad your Grammie is coming home at last. Don't tell my Peopel, but I think I'd really miss them if one of them went away... And I bet she can't wait to get home, too.

The Woman saw your pictures and went "Oh!" I think that means she likes them and wishes she could see the colors on the trees herself.

 
At October 27, 2005 8:00 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

YAY WIMMY!!! You gots two great surprises!! Congratulations Grammie!

 
At October 27, 2005 9:07 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Hooray!!!! We glad Grammie is coming home! You will take good care of her when she gets home. Glad Auntie Deb is coming to see you - our Aunties are coming for Thanksgiving too!!!

 
At October 27, 2005 9:29 AM, Blogger Boni replied...

That's super Timmy!!! I'm so glad your Grammie is coming home. I know she'll be so happy to be home and can spend time with you and your Mom all the time. And I bet you'll be jumping for joy and doing hiney wiggles and purring up a storm :) And you're so lucky Aunty Deb is coming to visit too! You're a very lucky kitty! My Uncle is coming to visit for Thanksgiving, I hope. Maybe we'll be lucky too :)

 
At October 27, 2005 11:21 AM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Wow Timmy!! That's great news. I'm soooooo happy that your grammie is coming home. YAY!!! And then Auntie Deb is coming!! Don't forget to tell me when so I can wave when she passes over Houston.

 
At October 27, 2005 11:58 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Happy Day! Oh Double Happy Day! This is a wonderful surprize and you will have your Grammie back. Will you miss the car trips and visiting with the other beans at the rehab place? We bet they will miss you! AND beloved Auntie Deb coming too!! That is good she can come to be with Grammie & you. How long will your momma be gone on tour? Will you be able to keep blogging while she's gone? A day without Timmy is a day without sunshine.

 
At October 27, 2005 2:17 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Aweseom!

 
At October 27, 2005 3:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Excellent news, Timmy! We are all very happy for you, your momma, your Grammie, and your Auntie Deb!

Glad to hear that your Grammie is doin' so well! You and your momma must be so excited!
Buzzerbee & meep

 
At October 29, 2005 12:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

How exiting! It's great Gramma is better enough to come home! And those pictures are beautiful! Thank your mom for taking them!

 
At October 29, 2005 9:00 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Wow, we are glad to hear that your Grammie is coming home finally. She has been away for so long. And your Auntie Deb too...you are one lucky poodie. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At October 30, 2005 10:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Dance! Yipee for Timmy and Grammie and Timmy's Mom and Auntie Deb too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home