<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Me and Grammie


Here I am with my Grammie!! She am home and keeping me company when Momma has to go out. I am soooo happy that she am home now. I wented to visit Donald one last time on Halloweenie in my costume. He petted me lots. But I think that's the last time I will go over there a'cause MY GRAMMIE AM HOME!!!! YAYYYY!!!

Momma says that I'm gonna gain weight again a'cause Grammie likes to sneak me yummy treatsies when she's not looking ;) It's a'cause I'm so cute though. Momma says she doesn't mind too much a'cause she doesn't have to carry me in the bag on her shoulder anymore so I'm allowed to eat my yummy treatsies like I used to.

Grammie taked the bracelet off her wrist and gived it to me to play with a'cause she doens't need to wear it anymore. I maked it go down into the basement by slipping it under the door! LOL! Momma bringed it back up to me last night. She found it on the last step. It's lots of fun! So is my Halloweenie toy that I didn't tell you about but it's fun too. Shmaybe I'll see if there's a picture of me playing with it somewhere...it am a vampire poodin on a string! I know how to make it fly real high and fast! Well, Momma does that part, I just swat at it and make it go.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

15 Comments:

At November 01, 2005 4:44 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

WELCOME HOME GRAMMIE!

 
At November 01, 2005 4:45 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Purrrrrrr... we glad Grammie is home!

 
At November 01, 2005 5:36 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Welcome home Grammie!!! We're soo glad your back.

lots of love and purrs,
Mia

 
At November 01, 2005 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Yeah for Grammie! Welcome Home! Timmy, you and your momma must be sooo excited! We are very happy for such good news!
Buzzerbee & meep

 
At November 01, 2005 8:11 PM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Yay! Welcome home Grammie! I'm so glad you got to come home. Timmy's more glad tho. hehehe I'm real happy for yall. :)

 
At November 01, 2005 8:19 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Yes, welcome home Grammie! you must be so glad to be back home. bet Tangie is glad too!

 
At November 01, 2005 9:11 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You're a lucky boy, Timmy! We're glad your grammie is finally home with you and your mommy.

 
At November 02, 2005 1:03 AM, Blogger Max replied...

YAY!

I'm glad your Grammie is home where you can keep an eye on her. 'Cause no matter how good the Peoples at that place are, no one can watch a Grammie like a kitty!

 
At November 02, 2005 7:15 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

YAY Grammie!! Yay for Wimmy & Jenn too!! Very glad you're home. Hope all is well.

 
At November 02, 2005 5:06 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Woo hoo! Meow! Yay! PURRRRRRRRRR

I'm so glad your Grammie is home, Timmy! I know you and your Momma are too :) Keep a good eye on Grammie because Max is right -- nobody can do it like a kitty!

Welcome Home Grammie!

Now we need a button that says Cat Grammies Are Best! And one that says Cat Moms Are Best! hehehe Maybe I can get Sanjee to let me do them for her shop. :)

 
At November 02, 2005 6:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We're so happy your Grammie is home and doing well. Give her kisses from us!

 
At November 02, 2005 11:00 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

I'm so glad your Grandma is home!! And HOORAH for extra treats!! What're grandmas for?

 
At November 03, 2005 12:17 AM, Blogger Beau replied...

Congratulations on being home Grammie, and Timmy have fun with that toy! Maybe you can share it with Grammie?

 
At November 03, 2005 11:46 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Thanks Wimmy for coming & saying such sweet things to my Mommie! Come look at the new idea she had....

 
At November 04, 2005 10:24 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

a puma knife?! LOL now that's a new one ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home