<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

So Blessed!

Momma tolded me I was going for a long ride in the monster with wheels... I didn't know where we were headed, but she told me I had to ride in my stroller once we got there. I didn't mind a'cause I lubs mine stroller! I get to see and smell everything without anybody bothering me.

Once we got out of the monster and into mine stroller, I could hear fancy bells ringing in the air! It was all way pretty and maked my purr thing go. But they didn't sound like the kind Momma teaches...these were great BIG bell things! As we rounded the corner of a big fancy building, I saw lots of doggies and a few kitties sitting with their beans on the lawn. Momma snuck in and sat down and I got to sit next to her in mine stroller. It was then that I realized, Momma taked me to church!

I've only hearded about church! I never thought I'd ever get to go there!! It was a special service for us aminals. Momma's (and mine now too) pastor talked about how special we were and then there was music that Momma singed with everybean... All Creatures of our God and King... I think it was about me! Oh I felt very important and special. Momma prayed a special prayer thanking God for me and maked me feel all way loved. I try hard to be a good boy for her and it's nice to know she 'preciates my efforts :) After the service, Pastor Mark put a special blessing over me with oil. So I gots a little oily head in all mine pictures...oh well!

Even though I wasn't so thrilled about having an oily head, I let Pastor Mark hold me anyway. I thinks him am all way nice. Plus, he said I looked like a bigger version of one of his poodins, Piaget. Momma got to meet Piaget a'fore and says Piaget am a really nice poodin like me.
When it was all over, we were invited to get some snacks! What a treat!! I got to enjoy some yummy food while the doggies had bones. There were lots and lots of doggies there but I didn't bother with them very much a'cause I knowed they couldn't bother me. But, there was a Daschund that was very interested in my snack. I just stared her down and she went away though.

Once I gotted home, I tried very hard to get that oil off mine head. It a'quired a lot of licking of mine paw and wiping it over mine ears. But, I thinks I got it all :)

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At October 14, 2009 1:57 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

You got to go out in your walking jacket, be in your stroller AND you got oil? Wow!

 
At October 14, 2009 3:28 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Good job staring down that little woofie and not letting her horn in on your foods.
Father Don was blessing pets at our church on the Feast of St. Francis (Oct 4) but we didn't go. There are usually too many doggies there and we don't have a stroller to make us feel safe. You are so brave around all those dogs! Plus it was a very cold day this year.

 
At October 14, 2009 10:50 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

What an adventure you had! Mum says her church doesn't do the blessing of the animals. But Grampie is a preacher, he could bless me here at home.

 
At October 15, 2009 1:49 AM, Blogger meemsnyc replied...

Oh wow, that is so special that you went to church and got a wonderful blessing!

 
At October 21, 2009 8:09 AM, Blogger Kaz's Cats replied...

It's nice that people remember animals by blessing them, and especially brave of you to go along.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

 
At October 22, 2009 10:09 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

oh Timmy how wonderful!!!!

 
At October 24, 2009 4:23 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

OH, the blessing of the animals! My mom read about that when she was a little bean. It looks very exciting. Nuzzles to your Momma and Grammie!

 
At October 26, 2009 6:53 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Thank you thank you thank you for the Simon's Cat book from the contest! Mom and Dad have been very distracted lately, and honestly had forgotten about your contest until today when Dad got home and the book was waiting for us. What a happy surprise! We can't wait for him to read it to us.

That is so neat that you got to go to church and get blessed and visit with everyone. You have always been the best at visiting others and traveling around.
--Jasper

 
At October 26, 2009 10:11 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Hi TD! My book arrived today, thanks. Mum has looked through it quick, but we need more time to really go through it good.

 
At November 20, 2009 5:24 PM, Blogger AnNi3LyNn replied...

Aw timmy Jesus loves you very much! We are so glad that you got oils on your head!! Dont you just love your stroller? Best Inventon EVER!
Love Charley,Wendie,Luka,And Skye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home