<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, June 28, 2009

It came from the air...

What am this evilness that has entered my purrsonal space!? I must stay hidden in the bush like a stealth puma until the timing to pounce am absolutely purrfect...
I must climb slowly up into this high tree and watch it's every move. Then, I'll strike when I know it am the most weak...

Wapow! Take that you evil feather! You dared to enter my lair and now you must pay for your actions!! Be very afraid as I unleash my wicked paw of fury upon you!

Try to flee and it won't work. My puma powers am strong and there am no way you'll ever get away!!!

Being a puma am hard work. A'tecting your lair am even harder...

Evil feathers, ye be warned...steer clear of mine paws of fury or you'll pay dearly...mwaa haa haaaa!!!

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At June 28, 2009 1:47 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

I will be happy to come and destroy the evil feather. It's what I do...

 
At June 30, 2009 8:50 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

hee hee cool!

 
At July 01, 2009 6:00 PM, Blogger King Valrohna replied...

I like your superman collar tag. Evil feathers should know better than to mess with a friend of superman.

 
At July 02, 2009 8:03 PM, Blogger Jans Funny Farm replied...

Very good protection work! What a nice lair you have there to protect.

 
At July 06, 2009 10:20 AM, Anonymous home exchange replied...

Wow you you totally took that feather out! Gave it what for. You definitely rule the roost, no mistake about that kitty ;-)

 
At July 13, 2009 8:54 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Good work Timmy!
Bet your Momma is proud of you protecting her with your superior puma powers!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home