<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Let It Snow!

A few Fridays ago, Momma gotted to sleep in a'cause it was snowing so much outside! Well, I had to be sure there was lots and lots of snow things falling from the sky so I hopped up on the new foot resting thing and peeked out the window...


It sure was snowing! We didn't knows it was gonna snow all day and into the night though!
When the snow things come down from the sky, I like to get all way warm and the bestest place to do that is in the loo. I knows. It sounds strange, but it am a smallish room and there's a fuzzy rug and a great big heater on the floor! We didn't have that kind of heater in our house so it am new to me! I likes to do a turtle on the rug and ponder things for a long time... Sometimes, I pontificate so much that I forgets how long I'm in there and Momma has to come find me!

Momma hadded lots of fun on her snow day.  While I was thinking about things, she wented over to her bestest friend's house and maked 3D snowflakes with her a'tend nefew, Joe.  This one he maked all by himself (well, with a little bit of help on Momma's part).


Did you knows it was Chrissymus a few days ago??  I sure did!  I wented to visit mine Grammie and got to celebrate with her!  Momma put up a tree inside the house and put a bunch of light things in it.  Then she maked it all way fun to play with!  She putted silver and purrple ballies all over it!!!  There am icicles and bells on it too.  The ribbons are all WAY fun to play with at night.  Momma makes loud words at me when I go under it but I a'tend I am not hearing her and ignore her.  Look at the great big star on top!!  And see our fireplace?!  It's all way fun to watch the flames.  They are the kind that don't hurt you when you try to sniff them.

Shhh....don't tell Momma I'm under here!
I hopes you all had a very fun Chrissymus and Hanukkah!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At December 29, 2008 12:39 AM, Blogger Max replied...

DOOD! Happy New YEar! You had a wicked nice tree! No wonder you had to get under it. I think people would understand that better if they got under one once in a while, too.

We didn't have a tree this year because the M-word is happening again soon. But it'll be for the very last time, so I'm not complaining. Much. :)

 
At December 29, 2008 1:07 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

Happy New Year! I'm glad that you found a nice warm place in all that snow!

 
At December 29, 2008 1:56 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

What a great tree! No wonder you wanted to be under there. I won't tell tho. Mommy and daddy tie mine to the wall with fishing wire just in case...

I'm so glad you had a great Christmas and got to celebrate with your Grammie. I snuggled in sunbeams on Christmas on the snuggle she made me. I just love it!

Happy New Year to you and your mommy and Grammie!!

 
At December 29, 2008 8:21 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We are happy you found your special contemplation spot even though it is in the loo! A cat's gotta go where the heat is!
What pretty snowflakes your momma & nephew made!

 
At December 31, 2008 9:02 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Happy Mew Year, Timmy! Mom says your back feets are very cute, but I don't know about those things cause I'm a mancat and all that. Say Happy Mew Year to your mom and Grammie for us!

 
At January 01, 2009 8:38 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Happy New Year!

 
At January 02, 2009 6:59 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Happy New Year Timothy! I'm glad you had a snow day and got to post. I like your tree. Maggie would be sure to get in there and climb it if she was there. I'm so glad you got to visit Grammie for Christmas, too. I bet you were the highlight of her Christmas.
--Jasper

 
At January 03, 2009 1:50 AM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi replied...

Happy New Year 2009!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home