<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, August 09, 2008

So much in one week...

Many things happened this week.  Mine Momma lost two Grammies.  Can you a'lieve that?  It was very sad and I really wish that I could find where they went, but Momma says that I won't find them.  She am not too sad a'cause they both lived very long lives 96 and 98!  

Well, if that wasn't enough, Momma tolded me that we am gonna move.  I saw her eye things get all wet when she found out about the apartmint she saw.  She says that we am gonna live there now.  She says it's gonna be a real nice place to live where I will get to see birdies and shmaybe poodins out the windows!  I will be very sad to leave where we live but...if we're gonna move together, it shouldn't be so bad. Right?  Know what?  The apartmint am right next to where mine Grammie lives!  I could see her and if I meow real loud, shmaybe she could hear me!  Isn't that a'citing!?  I'm a'cited like Momma, but we're both kinda a'scared a'cause we've never moved anywhere a'fore.  We both call our house, our only home.  But, methinks we'll be ok :)

Today, I wented to see mine Grammie.  I stayed close by her and when we wented down to the bistro, I snuck in under her wheelie chair and watched all the beans rolling around.  When we wented back up to her room, I got out of the magic room and runned all the way to her room by myself!  Grammie and Momma were all way proud of me for knowing which room is hers.  I know a'cause it smells like mine Grammie.  I knows to pass by the nurse stayshun and pass all the beans in wheelie chairs and go two more doors down until I see mine Grammie's door.

Today, I gotted to meet Elizabeth.  She am mine Grammie's roomie.  She am not always making sense but that's ok.  She was all way good today and camed over and pet me all way nice on the head.  She has a fake doggie that she calls Freddie.  

Sometimes when she am not good, she thinks Freddie am real and tries to feed him.  Momma thinks it's kinda cute and funny.  Today, she gotted a nice picture of her with Freddie.



All this news makes me tired so methinks I'm gonna go curl up somewhere...

Labels: , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

10 Comments:

At August 09, 2008 1:40 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Ack, doood...moving isn't fun, but I've done it so many times I can promise...it's not fatal. Just don't hide from your Mom. Buddah did that on the last move and I don't think my people have recovered yet.

We're gonna do it one, maybe two more times. I won't like it, but really once you gt used to the new place, it's not bad. And it's fun exploring new places. Even my people can handle it!

 
At August 09, 2008 8:17 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Oh the "M" word! But if your mum will be there, and your grammie nearby, it should work out!

 
At August 09, 2008 9:47 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

We're sorry to hear about your great-grammies going to the human bridge - please send some purrs to your mom from us. We hope you like your new home.

 
At August 11, 2008 11:18 AM, Blogger Boy replied...

What a wot of happenings. I think the m-word isn't too tewwible as wong as you get to stay with your Momma. And to be near your Gwammie! That's gweat!

 
At August 11, 2008 10:24 PM, Blogger Quasi replied...

The move won't be so bad. Just stay under the bed for a couple of days and you'll be fine.

 
At August 12, 2008 10:09 AM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy,please tell your mom we are sorry to hear about the grammies and are sending our best purrs and muzzles. They had very long bean lives indeed! We know you and your mom are sad to move, but it will be so much easier for you to visit your Grammie when you do! It will be weird at first, but as soon as you put your stink all over the place it will be home.

 
At August 12, 2008 11:24 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

wow Timmy you have a busy move coming up, but your Mom will help keep it smooth for you. We is sorry to hear about your Mom losing her Grammies. We hope she feels better soon. We also hope you likes your new apartments ~the FLuffy TRibe

 
At August 14, 2008 9:20 AM, Blogger Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat replied...

We're sorry about your great grammies. It'll be different to move, but yep, yall will be together and that's the impawtant part. And being near Grammie will be great!
Purrrrrrrrs,
Boni Maroni and the rest of the Hotties

 
At August 14, 2008 10:34 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Sorry to hear about your Mom's grammies and the move. But moving isn't always bad. You'll get to find new windows to look out. When I moved to an apartment I got a brother and two sisters. Plus you'll be close to your Grammie. I'm glad to see she's doing well. We think about her often.
--Jasper

 
At August 15, 2008 7:38 AM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties replied...

So sorry to hear bouts yours Grammies.
Tha move sounds skeery, but those look like some nice big windows to look out. An being close to your Grammie haf gots ta be good.
Miss Elizabeth looks like a furry nice roomie. i fink it's neat you's get to run around tha place.
Love and purrs,
KC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home