<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, March 23, 2008

A fun day

Today, the woo-woo trucks came real close to our house. They wented up a'hind where we live and spit cold water all over the house up there. It was all smoky and stuff. The wind was blowing the shtinky smoke smell into our house so Momma a'cided that it would be best to go bye-bye for a while. At least until the smoke cleared from inside our house.  Momma taked me to my favorite store! I gotted litter, stinky goodness and a new birdie feeder for outside my looking window. 
After that, we suprised Grammie. She's been missing me so I made sure she got lots of my lovin's all afternoon. After that, we wented back to the house. That's when Momma sneaked her phone thing out and maked this video of me. I'm not gonna tell her why but for some reason, I always like to jump up on the dashboard on the ride home from Grammie's. I don't do it any other time but Momma can always count on me goin' up there on the way home. I guess that's how she knowed to film me:

Labels: , , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At March 23, 2008 4:00 PM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

I hope that everyone is okay and safe! Happy Easter Timothy!

 
At March 23, 2008 7:38 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

You are just so funny riding on the dashboard like that! I can't stand the car ... you're so brave. Hope you had a Happy Easter and I hope your neighbors are OK.
--Jasper

 
At March 23, 2008 8:49 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy Easter TD. Not sure I would be as brave to ride in the metal monster like that!.

 
At March 23, 2008 10:10 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Wow, Timmy, you had an excitin' day!!
We hopes efurryone was okay where the fire was.
Grammie sure looks good and happy!!
Happy Easter to you all!!

 
At March 24, 2008 12:26 AM, Blogger Beethoven replied...

You gets to ride on the dashboard! That's cool! Mine Mummy never allows me!

 
At March 24, 2008 10:59 AM, Blogger Artie replied...

Your Grammie looks so happy to see you Timmie! You are a good grandcat!

 
At March 24, 2008 7:18 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

happy easter Timmy!! we is glad you gotted to see Grammy. the ride on the dashboard looks like lots of fun

 
At March 24, 2008 7:42 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy, you and your Grammie looks extra good! You're pretty brave to ride up on the dashboard. I don't even get out of my carrier in the car!

 
At March 24, 2008 11:36 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Yoo's furry brave to ride up there like that! It's so grate yoo gotted to go see Grammie as a sirprize.
Hope yall had a good Easter Timmy!
Purrrrrrrrrs,
Alla Us Hotties

 
At March 25, 2008 9:44 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

I lubs to go up on the dashboard, but Momma isn't so keen on it. Sometimes she lets me do it if she's driving slow enough. I knows it looks like she was going all way fast, but she wasn't. The mewsik makes it look faster too!

The beans up the hill seem to be ok. It's really a garden nursery and the home a'hind it is where some beans live and work... it must've been an oven fire or somefing.

 
At March 28, 2008 12:19 AM, Blogger meemsnyc replied...

Glad the fire didn't hurt anyone. Glad you are safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home