<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I wubs mine Grammie!



Here I am with mine Grammie. She has moved into a new room! Her new roomie am all way nice and pets me and tells me I'm a nice cat :) I go to see mine Grammie when Momma has time to take me. She am all way busy this time of year... I'm kinda used to it by now. I keep the house safe while she am a'hearsing and making songs with her voice and waving at beans...

Momma and me maked Grammie's new room look all way nice for Chrissymus. There am a tree, a stocking and a snowman and all sorts of nice things in her room! She even has a wreath that's made with jingle bells!! Momma let me sniff it a'fore we putted it up. If some of you would like to know Grammie's address, it am all the same except for the room... 202W am her room now. She am pretty sure she am not moving again. Her roomie am a resident like she am. Grammie likes Enid, her roomie... and she likes her room now a'cause it am quiet at night. She gets better sleepies now. Oh! I get to talk to her on the phone thing too!! Momma makes the phone talk to me and Grammie comes out of it and I put mine face all over the phone! I still don't know how Grammie makes herself so tiny and gets in there, but it's all way fun when she does that!!

This week, Momma has her first concert with her middle school beans! But it am a'pposed to make white fluffies come from the sky all day tomorrow so shmaybe she won't hafta do it until Monday... Momma am also making songs with her voice on Sunday! She gets green paper for doing it too!! How a'citing!!! Shmaybe she'll use some of that green paper to buy me goodies. I need some stinky goodness and crunchies a'cause I'm almost out of both! Yikes!!!

I didn't get to go on the um'puter to say happy thanksgiving, but you knows what? I'm all way thankful every day for having a toasty warm house, a Momma and Grammie that wubs me so much and dear kind friends that say hello to me and send kind words to me... I hopes you all had a nice thanksgiving... and I hopes everyfluffy and bean am having a nice a'cember!

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

16 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 12:59 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro replied...

I am glad that you got to visit your Grammie and that she has such a nice festive room! You look happy.

G.

 
At December 13, 2007 7:57 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

we is glad that Grammie likes her new room and roomie! you look furry happy visiting her!

 
At December 13, 2007 4:13 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

We're so happy you are doing well! Binkies All!

 
At December 13, 2007 7:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I miss Grammie, Momma and you, little Timothy Dickens! I wish I could be "home" for Christmas. But Unka Gene and Riley dog are looking forward to me being home in Colorado this year. We have lots of snow with more on the way and lots of things to see and do. Have a merry little Christmas for yourself, Mr. Dickens!

Love,

Auntie Deb

 
At December 13, 2007 7:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

PS: Be on the look-out for "pressies." I'll let your Momma know when they are on the way! xxoo

 
At December 13, 2007 8:10 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

What a good kittie you are to visit with your Grammie. I know you love each other.

Have a great Christmas!

 
At December 14, 2007 12:10 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Well there you are Timothy!!!! We are glad to read that all is well and Grammie is doing fine! We know this is your mom's busy time of year 'cause she makes all kinds of music. Have a Merry Christmas if we don't see you before then!

 
At December 14, 2007 12:45 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

We think it's great that you get to visit your Gramma. She's very happy to see you!

 
At December 14, 2007 10:46 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Hi Timmy, Hi Grammie! We missed you lots! Say Hi to your momma too from us. We are sending you our best purrs and nuzzles for the holiday season.

 
At December 17, 2007 6:56 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I'm glad to see your Grammie is in a better room and doing well. It's very nice of her to shrink down so she can come through the phone. I hope you're not getting too much snow up there. Hopefully things will slow down for your Mom after Christmas.
--Jasper

 
At December 23, 2007 11:33 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

I'm glad your Grammie is in a nicer room with a nice roommate. She looks very happy to see you! That means she loves you lots.

I'm kinda scared of the phone, but maybe I'll be brave like you next time someone wants to say hi to me.

I hope you got stocked up on stinky goodness AND crunchies! You should have enought to get you thru winter in case your mommy gets snowed in. Then if there are extras, you can get extra treats!

Wishing you and your mommy, Grammie and Aunt Deb and all your family a blessed and Merry Christmas.

 
At December 25, 2007 12:29 PM, Blogger KC and the Giggleman Kitties replied...

Grammie does look very happy to see you. Glad she's in a place she likes.
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas,
Purrs,
Missy Blue Eyes & KC
and all the "Sherwood Shelter"

 
At December 25, 2007 1:19 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Just stopped by to say Happy Christmas! and big purrs from me, Fat Eric

 
At December 25, 2007 8:41 PM, Blogger Artsy Catsy replied...

Timmy, we hope you and Grammie and your family are having the Merriest Christmas ever!

Holiday Purrs,
Rocky
& all of us at Artsy Catsy

 
At December 26, 2007 2:57 AM, Blogger Karen Jo replied...

I am glad that Grammie got a better room and a nice roommate. I hope all of you had a very Merry Christmas.

 
At December 26, 2007 10:30 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

Hiya Timmy! Looks like your Grammie wuvs you just as much as you wuvs her. Hope you are having a hoppy holiday season.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home