<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, September 29, 2007

TD: Therapy Cat

What's up everybean and fluffy aminal!? It's Saturday today! Know what that means? Mine Momma gets to stay home with me and do shtuff around the house! Today, she gotted up all way early and wented bye bye to the place where they watch her wait. She said that she has lost 20 pounds but I don't know...I haven't seen any around the house so shmaybe she losted them at work?

When she gotted back, she wented for a walk and then stayed with me in the living room. We watched nascar together until our favorite bean gotted a kaboomie. That's when we a'cided to go see Grammie. Instead of using mine stroller, Momma said she thought it would be a fun surprise for me to walk into Grammie's room. It sure did suprise! ME! I gotted into the monster with wheels and we wented all over the roads and came to where Grammie lives. I gotted all way a'scared a'cause there were amblances there and they make lotsa noises... a kind bean helped Momma carry things so that Momma could hold me. I got all way brave when Momma holded me!

When we gotted inside, I trotted right into Grammie's room! I was all way a'cited to see her! She gived me treatsies and lotsa good scritchies on my head thing. I maked my toes go in and out for her a'cause it maked me feel so good! After we visited for a while, beans came in to help Grammie get ready for bed. So, to give her privacy, Momma and me wented out into the hall. I a'cided to go for a walk with Momma. I sneaked into the next room and there was a lady bean there that got all way a'cited to see me!

So, I waited for Momma to ask if she'd like me to visit and she did! I got all way comfy and listened to her story about her own poodin that sounds like it might just be a tuxie like me! The other bean in the room has trouble with her eye things but I could hear her and she called my name which made my tail quiver with a'citement! After we stayed there for a little bit, Momma said we should be heading on and so I waited to hear her make her kissie sound with her lip things and I got up and trotted out with her again.

Off we went down the hall, past the station where all the nurse beans sit. There were some beans in wheelie chairs there so I made sure to put mine shtinky smell on all them. One bean had a neat accent and called me Timity Dickns...like an Irish poodin! It was all way cool! She really knows how to pet a poodin too...gave good scritchies on my bum-bum :)

We went into another room where there was a lady bean in a wheelie chair visiting with her son and daughter-in-law. I knowed they liked me a'cause they said how handsome I was. I'm not one to turn down a compliment! I rolled over on my side so that they could admire my white fluffy belly since they found me so handsome. They really liked that! I got to hear all about their poodin' that used to live with the bean in the wheelie chair. It was a good story. Momma maked her kissie sound so I gotted up and trotted off with my tail held high...

In the next room was a bean that I've seen a'fore. She plays BINGO with Grammie sometimes. She knows me as "the cat in the stroller". See...I go to BINGO too sometimes. It's all way fun to hear the little balls rolling around and around...it makes my ears go back and forth and my eye things get all way BIG. Anyway, I stayed and visited her for a while. Her son was there putting things in the closet so I made sure that the closet was safe by pushing past him and having a good sniff for myself. When I got done with my visit, it was off to see Grammie's dear kind friend. I can't a'member how to spell her name but it's Claire. She's the one that makes the ballies go around and around at BINGO...and she hangs out with Grammie sometimes.

I walked into Claire's room and her roommate said "oh hello Timothy!" Well, I felt right at home there! Miss Mary smiled and said such kind words at me. I sniffed her side of the room and then came over by Claire. She was all way up high in her bed so I didn't get to jump on her...but I did have a nice conversation with her... I said "mew, mroww, meow" and things like that. Momma maked kind words at Claire and Mary and then when I was ready to go, I mewed softly so we said our goodbyes and walked all the way back to Grammie's room.

When we got there, she was all snug in bed and so I jumped up in her window (it was all way dark out a'cause the sun thing went all hidey)...I watched the pond where the water trickles and changes colors. Then a bean came up to the window and said such kind words at me! She said that just seeing me made her heart calmer :) What a kind thing to say! She was sucking on a white thing that smelled all way bad. She laughed and put it up to the screen for me to sniff...it was all way gross. I don't mind that she sucked on it, but I sure wasn't! Yuko! Anyway, she said that she rescued poodins her whole life and saved over 4,000 of them! She says she's an add-vough-kit which didn't mean anything to me, but Momma said it was a good thing. She wented back to sucking on her white stick and I a'cided it was time to come home. I looked at Momma and said so.

Grammie was all way pleased to hear about my visits with the other beans and was all way proud of her grandfurbaby. That maked me happy! So we said our goodbyes and I walked all the way out of the nursing home, in the dark, all the way through the parking lot (where there were all kinds of monsters with wheels sleeping)...and gotted to our monster. Momma thought she was gonna have to hold me, but I waited for her to open the door and then I jumped right into the front seat and sat down. I love to look out the window when we go home...I listen for the clickie sound of the thing that Momma puts on to make turns...that's when I knows we're close a'cause the clickie thing always goes on and the monster with wheels slows down. Tonight was hard to tell though a'cause it was all way dark out. But I gotted out with Momma and went all the way into the house without pulling on my leash or trying to run away! Momma says I'm such a good boy now!

Labels: , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At September 29, 2007 10:02 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Timmy, that was a great visit and you are such a good boy!!!

 
At September 29, 2007 10:16 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

What an exciting day. I am still envious of your Dasani water hut.

 
At September 30, 2007 1:03 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Timmy! What a great adventure. I'm sure all those bean enjoyed your visit so much.

 
At September 30, 2007 5:59 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Timmy, ya know what! We could tell your momma lost those 20 pounds, cause we remember seeing a picture of her from before. So be sure to tell her that it really shows!

You're a brave guy, not only to walk on a leash, but to visit with all those strange beans. I am very shy around strangers, and Spot just invokes his powers of invisibility! But you made them really happy, this could be a whole new career for you. "Timothy Dickens, Therapy Cat", it sounds like a TV show. You know like Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman or Marcus Welby, MD. (OK, Mom said that one and she's like a hundred years old), but you know what I mean!

 
At October 01, 2007 1:30 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Hi Timothy! We sure miss you when you don't post! We love reading your visits to the nursing home and how good and handsome you are for the beans. They sure seem to like your visits and you are a very popular guy!
Say hi to grammie next time for us an d kep up the good work!

 
At October 02, 2007 7:40 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Gosh Timmy, you always have the best adventures! I think you made all those people very happy when you visited them.

 
At October 03, 2007 11:02 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

What an amazing adventure. With all that going on it's no wonder you haven't had time to post more, but we really enjoy the updates! And you are so brave, because I don't think I'd be exploring like you do ...

It's good that your mom lost those 20 pounds. I wouldn't look too hard for them around the house, some things can just stay lost.
--Jasper

 
At October 04, 2007 4:11 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Wow Timmy, what a brave and nice kitty you are to therapy all those beans. It sounds like they love your visits, as well they should.

Has the man in blue brought anything to your Grammie from me?? It was just a little something but I wondered if she got it. I sent it, oh, about a squillion nappies (3 weeks) ago...

I like Puff's idea for a new show starring you! I would watch it every week.

 
At October 05, 2007 9:55 AM, Blogger Boy replied...

Wow Timmy! That was a wonderful visit and you were such a nice kitty. I'm sure all those beans had a gweat day because u went.

 
At October 13, 2007 7:27 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

wow you are so social Timmy and how brave. We are glad yer Grammie is doin good ~The Fluffy TRibe

 
At October 14, 2007 2:43 AM, Blogger Unknown replied...

Hey, it's time for you to come back. COME BACK!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home