<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, August 13, 2007

Very Sorry!

Hi Everybean and aminal!

It's been all summer since I wrote to y'all last. So very much has happened how could I ever sum it up in one post? Shmaybe I'll do more than one. Yesh. That's a good idea. First, Momma gotted really good mews to share! She am now a teacher full-time again! It's been a while since Momma hadded a full time job. She's gonna teach middle and high school beans how to make music with all kinds of instrument things. I bet she'll even bring some home and play them for me! I like it when she plays music a'cause I like to sing along! Just as Auntie Deb, she hearded me sing and dance to the sound of Momma's straw whistle!

Yesh. Auntie Deb has been here for two whole weeks and wented back home on the metal birdie today. I'm all way sad 'bout that a'cause I always like it when she comes to visit. This time, when she camed out, I got to go on a mini bacation to Dr. Strazza's and got to stay there for a few days. When Momma and Auntie Deb came to get me, they were all sun-kissied and way happy. They wented to the Poke A Nose! Know what they did at poke a nose? They got to see a NASCAR race! Oh Momma said it was all way a'citing and lots of fun to go with her sister. I'll have to share some pictures with you when mine Momma gets back. She am at work right now and I don't know how to make the pictures go on the computer very well.

So...Grammie and I hadded a good visit the other day. She's in a new room but back with her old roomie. This room has carpet on the ground so it's much calmer and quieter in there. Kinda makes it more like a "home" too if you ask me. She has the window bed but this time, she can't see the fancy sunsets a'cause the bed am on the other wall. She's been busy with her crow shay stuff. She's working on a baby blankie but I can't say who it's for in case somebean from the nursing home reads this!

Wanna hear something all way sad? This morning Momma and me sawed a baby deer get hit by a monster with wheels right in front of our house. It was so sad :( The deer gotted up and limped away and Momma was in her PJs...but she still wented outside to see if there was anything she could do (which there wasn't). Nobean was hurt...just the deer and the monster with wheels... oh how it makes me sad to see that happen. I hopes that the deer am ok and just a little shocked and bruised...Momma has looked and looked for it but it runned away.

Oh there was a big kaboomie the day or so after Auntie Deb gotted here! Know what it was??? A great big tree! It got tired and fell asleep in the backyard. Momma wented to try and wake it up, but it was so sleepy that it just didn't wanna get back up. The bean that lives next door camed over a few days later and a'cided to make round circles out of it. Now they're all in a pile where the tree used to stand. It wasn't a very nice tree...lotsa buggies lived in it. I heard Momma say that God watched out for us a'cause that sleepy tree was less than 6 feet from hitting the house. Glad it didn't hit the house. Hitting isn't very nice. I told you it wasn't a nice tree.

I have lotsa pictures to share with you but like I said, Momma am the one that knows how to do that so I'll have to come back and post more later with her help. I hopes you are all staying cool this summer!

Labels: , , , , ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

18 Comments:

At August 13, 2007 3:52 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

We've missed you sooooooo much Mr. Timmy! We're glad to hear you, momma and grammie are well!

 
At August 13, 2007 4:03 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Yay, it's sooo good to hear from you Timmy!! We've missed you lots!! You've been furry busy, and we're happy to hear that efurrything's goin' well!!

The tree thing sounds scary, we're glad it didn't hit you!It is furry sad 'bout the deer, we hopes it is okay too.

 
At August 13, 2007 5:13 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Welcome back to posting ... sounds like you Mom has been very busy! And thank goodness that tree missed the house! Mom and Dad saw a deer get hit one night and it was the saddest sight, especially since there was nothing they could do. Makes me glad I stay inside... We can't wait to see all your pictures!
--Jasper

 
At August 13, 2007 5:23 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Yay! Timmy's back! Congratulations to your mom on her new job.

 
At August 13, 2007 8:06 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

What great adventures you are having this summer. Can't wait to see pictures.

 
At August 13, 2007 8:08 PM, Blogger Unknown replied...

I am sooooo excited that you are back. I have been wondering what has happened to you. I have checked your blog EVERY day hoping that you would come back and you did! I am way happy.

 
At August 13, 2007 8:52 PM, Blogger Puff replied...

Oh Timmy, Yay for your momma! We are glad you are having a nice summer and got to visit Grammie. Tell her to post a picture of her work when it's safe to show! Say Hi to them for us.

 
At August 14, 2007 9:54 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Yay Timmy! We're glad yore back too. We was worryd a little but we knew Auntie Deb was visting, so we thot you must be having lots of fun wif her.

Congrats to Mama on her new jobbie, that always makes them happy, doesn't it? And we're so glad Grammie is doing well too, and that she has a nise room and her good roomate back.

Finny & Buddy

 
At August 14, 2007 10:23 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Did you do craft stuff with auntie like you did before? She is a good artist. Poke a nose sounds like a ridiculous place to go, but if they had fun, well, thats ok.
Congrats on the full time work!!!! It has been a while, hasn't it?
Glad your Grammie is hanging in there.
We hope you have lots of pictures to show because we've missed yo alot!!

 
At August 14, 2007 10:31 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee replied...

It is so nice to hear frum yoo Timmy. We'z been missing yoo a lot! We'z glad mom gots a full time job teaching dem yung beans to make da moosik.

 
At August 14, 2007 11:02 PM, Blogger Boy replied...

Wow! So much has happened! You've got an exciting summer!

 
At August 17, 2007 11:27 PM, Blogger The M's replied...

Wow, you have been busy this summer. Glad the tree missed your house...bad tree.

 
At August 18, 2007 3:03 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

wow Timmy you haf been busy, tell yer Momma concatulations on her jobbie and we are happy to hear yer Grammie am doing okay. We are hopin our auntie can come visit this year and see us in our new place our mom and her sister am way close like yer mom and her sister ~The Fluffy Tribe

 
At August 18, 2007 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow Timmy Cat, I can't believe that its almost been a whole week since I was out to visit with you and your Momma. Your little cousin Riley Dog sure loves his gift from you. Its become his favorite new toy and he goes to sleep with it every night. Both Riley and your Uncle Gene were so happy to see me come home. Take good care of your Momma and give Grammie lots of kitty kisses for me.

 
At August 19, 2007 11:25 PM, Blogger KC replied...

hi tim tim bruddie, glad to see you back again. i've been playing boss since uncle larry left us. mom and dad went visiting on the east coast (maine) earlier this year. they liked it back there and want to move. in the meantime, i'm going back in dad's closet to vestigate the new hangy thing he put in there.

 
At August 20, 2007 10:46 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

hey Timmy, we is glad you is ok!! good to hear from you again.
concatulations to your mommy!

 
At August 26, 2007 5:28 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Hi!!! We missed you. I'm glad everything is OK with you all, just busy. It is nice your mommy will be teaching again. Kids need good people to be their teachers. If you miss her, you can telyport over here, or I'll come visit if you want. I got lonely when my mommy went back full time.
That stinks about the baby deer. My daddy says if it could run off that fast that your mommy couldn't find it, than it didn't break anything or have internal injuries.
I'm glad your Grammie has the window bed, but sorry she can't see the sunsets. Can you email me her address again? I can't find it and wanted to send her something.
1hendrix AT fuse DOT net (all squished together....)
Concatulations to your mommy!!!

 
At September 12, 2007 6:45 PM, Blogger no more replied...

we definately need more pics.

see pics of my kitty in action! (Below) or see her blog on my profile

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/815779/ninja_warrior_cat/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home