<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, May 14, 2007

a no picture kinda day...

The only reason it's a "no picture kinda day" is a'cause Momma am not home to put the pictures on here for me. Did everyone read that our dear Purresident am in heaven now? It's very sad mews yesh...but Larry was such a great friend to all of us! A handsome bloke if I do say so myself... I sure will miss him though. But him am in heaven with mine Grampa. Momma always tells me how much I would have loved him and that he would have played all way hard with me. Shmaybe he'll play with me when I meet him someday (waaaaaaay in the future!)

So I'm sure you are all wondering why I haven't been around here lately. Well the truth is, Momma (mine secretary) has been all way busy again. Concerts galore! In fact, she maked music sounds for the first time in a long time! She didn't hafta wave her hands, she got to sing!! I loves it when she sings a'cause I get all calm and curl up. Momma always jokes and says "music calms the beast" but I think there's some truth to that! Anyway, she singed with Sandi Patty! She says some of the beans might know her name. She has always wanted to sing like her and beans tell her that she even sounds like her sometimes! What a compliment!! So yea, on Friday, Momma gotted to sing back-up for her and she hasn't stopped talking about how much fun it was.

She has one more concert this Friday. This one, she hasta wave her hands and a stick at the little beans while they play music on the handbells. Then she says it will be done for a while. Good! A'cause I miss her.

I gotted to go see Grammie for Mother's day!! It was oh so much fun! Well, not really...but once we were there and Grammie closed her room door it was fun! I got to sniff around, I put shtinky rub all over her wheelie chair... and the bean that she lives with there always makes a fuss when I visit. So, I put on my bestest tuxedo and red tie to visit :) Grammie gotted all way nice things from Momma and Auntie Deb. I gived her a MUTTS book so that she can laugh all day long :) They're the bestest comics!

We got to go outside and sit by the wawa fountain that's right outside Grammie's window. Sometimes the ducks go in there but not anymore. There's a spout that makes the water look fancy and the ducks don't like it. Knows what!? Oh do you know!? I sawed birdies eating on the ground really close to me!!! My eye things were buggin' out man! Woah I had to a'strain myself from going over and chasing them!!! When we went back inside, the NASCAR race was almost over so Grammie and Momma let me rest while they watched the end. Momma maked "YES" noises real soft so she didn't wake me up. She's so thoughtful!

The bean that lives with Grammie hadded visitors. One was her grand daughter and the other was her great grand daughter...she was only 4 years old! She told me how handsome and beautiful I was and Momma let her pet me! Grammie was nervous that I was gonna be naughty, but I showed her! That little bean, Eva, she knows just how to pet a poodin. She has one at her house and says that she pets him all the time. She sure did...she pet me so soft and calmly that I fell asleep right there on her arm!!! Grammie and Momma thought it was so cute ;) But what else did they expect from me!? LOL!!!

So I'm sure you want a Grammie medicul update right? Well...here's the mews that's fit to print. Grammie am allowed to put weight on her left leg now so when she goes for therapy, they make her stand and it hurts her knee things oh so much, but she's tryin' real hard to get better and stands for 2 minutes at a clip!! Go Grammie!!!! The pill that she takes for her cancer is working too. Her tumor has shrunk down! Momma was so happy that her eyes leaked when she heard that! We'll have to keep purraying a'cause it's working! She sometimes gets lonely and sad, but that's why I gotted her the MUTTS book...so that she can get out of her sad funk and start laughing again :) If you'd like to send a card to Grammie (a'cause I KNOWS she would love love LOVE that, please email mine Momma and she'll give you the address). Momma's email is webmaster@timothydickens.com

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At May 15, 2007 2:09 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Dood! There you are! I am really sad about Larry, too. I got so upset I actually had to get off the computer and go take a bath.

The Woman smiled when she read your Grammie can put weight on her leg, and that her cancer medicine is working. Her mom had a heart attack last month and is really really tired and we don't think she's doing what the doctors are telling her to do. So she's very happy that your Grammie is doing what she has to to get better. I am too!

 
At May 15, 2007 3:19 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

We are so happy to hears about yer Grammie Timmy. But furry sad to hear about Purresident Larry. Oh what an emotional bloggin post you made. And then yer Momma gots to sing wif Sandi Patti and our Mom says that is a big thing and what an experience and well we hopes things keep getting betters and betters for you ~poiland tribe

 
At May 15, 2007 12:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy, we have been thinking about you and your mom and especially Grammie. That is very good news about Grammie's leg and that her medicine is working! We have all been thinking good thoughts for her. Congratulations to your Momma for her beautiful singing and for helping the little beans sound good!

 
At May 15, 2007 1:21 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

We're very sad about Larry too. Poor kitty and family. He was a very handsome boy and will be missed. We're very glad to hear about your Grammie. We'll keep purrin and prayin for her to get all the way better! You were every bit the gentlekitty during that visit especially with the little girl. She sounds very smart and sweet tho.
Mine mommy says Sandi Patti has a very good voice and your mommy must be wonderful to get to sing with her. Lotsa hugs to her.

 
At May 15, 2007 6:41 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Go Grammie Go!!!!
Glad yor updated us Timmy. We have been wondering what's happening in your coner of the country.
We are so glad you get to visit Grammie. That must be a big cheerer-upper for her.

 
At May 16, 2007 4:13 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe replied...

I'm glad to hear your Grammie is doing better and that you were able to visit her. I hope she continues to improve!

 
At May 16, 2007 7:04 AM, Blogger Karen Jo replied...

I was sad to hear about Purresident Larry, too. I am so very glad that Grammie is doing so well. I keep hoping and praying that she will get all the way better. You sure had a great visit with her. I'm positive that the visit made her feel really good.

 
At May 16, 2007 9:29 AM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Timmy, we're so glad to heer from you, speshly that Grammie is feeling better and the tumor is shrinking. We were all way sad to heer bowt Purresident Larry too, speshly for yore hole fambly.

Lots of purrs & hugs,
Finny & buddy

 
At May 16, 2007 10:35 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

wow, our mommy is 'acited that your momma gotted to sing wif Sandi Patti!! That's way cool!

We will email you so that we can send somefing to Grammie. We is glad that the pills is werking and that she can stand for 2 minutes - that's really really good!

 
At May 17, 2007 4:17 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Glad to hear yur Grammy is gettin better. Dat am so nice too dat yur Mom can sing so nice. It is a wonderful thing to be able to raise your voice up to da heavens speshully when it sounds good too.

 
At May 18, 2007 12:52 AM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

We're glad to hear Grammie is doing better - please let her know we are sending purrs.

 
At May 21, 2007 11:07 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

We're so happy to hear that Grammie is doing better. We'll keep praying for her. Last week we sent her a care package to the return address from when she sent us the Kozies so I hope it makes it to her...
--Jasper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home