<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It am mine Purrthday today!!

I'm getting all way old! Momma maked this picture thing with her new camera phone. It makes it look like I have a'loonies all around me! But I don't really...

Today, Momma taked me to visit Dr. Strazza. I got to see one of my favorite beans, Cindy! She picked me up and gave me a good hug! Then it was time to go see Dr Strazza...he gived me two shots in my hiney which I wasn't happy about. Then he touched my belly, peeked in my ear things and in my mouth and showed Momma something that maked me do a rumbly little itty bitty growl. When we got back in the monster with wheels, Momma told me Dr. Strazza gived me the best purrthday gift, good health and up-to-date shot records. I dunno. She wasn't the one getting a shot in her hiney.
After the visit to Dr. Strazza, Momma taked me to PetSmart! I loves going there :) I got to see mine favorite PetSmart bean, Judy. Know what? She gived me a special purrthday present! It's a little nip pillow. It's divine, I must say. I've already gotten nipped out twice! Good stuff!! This am me and Judy celebrating mine purrthday in the store. Momma gotted me a purrthday hat and hankie that says "happy birthday" on it! There's a little present that you can wear on your arm too but I already taked it off.

When we got out of PetSmart, Momma went to show me the seagulls in the parking lot. They were singing happy purrthday to me! One even got on the hood of the monster with wheels like the last time. Momma opened the sunroof a little bit and stuck a french fry up there and it came and took it from her hand! I sure wish I could get a french fry in my mouth thing and see if it would come and take it from me! LOL!!! Oh well, a poodin' can wish can't he?! Well, time to go enjoy some purrthday treatsies that Momma got for me! I'll post more tonight!


I'm back with more a'citing purrthday news! After my great big morning, I came home to watch Momma give the outdoor aminals food. The squirrels got sunflower seeds and the goldfinches got some thistle seed and the rest of all the purrty birds got some nice mixed seed. Today, I saw a downy woodpecker! Oh! And the cowbird came today for the first time in forever!! Methinks it was a'cause it was mine purrthday and he was being all kind to pay me a visit. I chittered at them all afternoon from my perch! The sun thing came out and warmed up everything so nice that Momma opened the window for me to sniff the good fresh air. It was divine! In fact, it was so good that it kinda konked me out. Well, that and the nip pillow I got from Judy :)

For dinner, I was treated to the fancy stinky goodness! Ya know the kind in the shiny green cans? It was real deck-a-dent! Turkey Florentine with Garden Greens. Can you say YUMMO!? It was absolutely divine! You can sorta see me lickin' my chops in this picture. Oh and there's the little present that came with mine hat and scarf :) Grammie and Momma maked harmony sounds with their voices as they sang "Happy Purrthday" to me!

Labels: ,

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

35 Comments:

At March 14, 2007 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We wish a very Happy Birthday, and that you have many, many more.

Going to the V-E-T isn't a good birthday present, but going to PetSmart was.

 
At March 14, 2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Happy Purrthday Timmy - we hope you have many more happy ones.

 
At March 14, 2007 4:22 PM, Blogger Daisy replied...

Oh, Happy Happy Birthday Timmy! Good health is the very best birthday present ever! But the PetSmart trip is a very close second.

 
At March 14, 2007 4:34 PM, Blogger LZ replied...

Happy Birthday!!!! I think the seagulls sound fun!! I live in NJ but we don't have seagulls, you must be closer to the Shore.

Latte

 
At March 14, 2007 5:08 PM, Blogger LZ replied...

You are really far north! We are on the edge of Philadelphia. We could dip our paws in the Delaware river from our town. But we don't really want to do that.

Latte

 
At March 14, 2007 5:30 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Happy Purrthday, Timmy! We wish you didn't have to go to the v-e-t on your purrthday, but we're happy to hear that you gotted a good report! It sounds like the rest of your day has been purrfect!

 
At March 14, 2007 6:14 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!
--Jasper

 
At March 14, 2007 7:03 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee replied...

Oooo, sounds like a furry good day. Momma sez yoo can't buy good helth. But yoo can buy kitty treets and presents! Happy Purrthday Timmy and many, many more.

 
At March 14, 2007 7:35 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Happy Purrday Timmy Wimmy!

 
At March 14, 2007 7:36 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Wishing you a furry Happy Purrthday, Timmy!

 
At March 14, 2007 8:17 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Oh Timmy you handsome devil! Happy Happy Purthday to you!

 
At March 14, 2007 8:21 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy Purrthday Timmy. Many, many more.

 
At March 14, 2007 8:26 PM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Happy Purrthday Timmy! And lots lots more -- bet you'll get lots more since Dr. Strazza said you're all healthy. Yay! (The shots in the hiney aren't such fun purrthday purresents, but the nip pillow sounds wonderful!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
your Tuxie Twin Boni, Sanjee, Mini, Pepi, and Gree

 
At March 14, 2007 8:31 PM, Blogger Kimo and Sabi replied...

You gots to go to PetSmart on yer Purrthday?! How exciting! Happy Happy Purrthday!

 
At March 14, 2007 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Purrthday, Timmy! That was some exciting day you had. Spot says you are not way old, you are just a kiddo!

We are going to enjoy some treats in your honor!

 
At March 14, 2007 9:49 PM, Blogger Meowers from Missouri replied...

happy purrthday, dear timmy! we hopes you has many, many more 'citing purrthdays (without the shots in the hiney)!

headbonks from
the meowers

 
At March 14, 2007 10:40 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Happy Birthday to our best pal Timmy!! Sheesh, our mom says you have a cute hiney!
Didn't the doctor nag you about your weight? Thats all we ever hear when we go there!

 
At March 14, 2007 10:53 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

Happy Purrthday Timmy! Mine is on Saturday (St. Patrick's Day).

 
At March 14, 2007 11:29 PM, Blogger sammawow replied...

We've never seen seagulls but we're glad you did for your birthday! And Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat & Willow

 
At March 14, 2007 11:36 PM, Blogger Lux replied...

Happy Birthday to you! It sounds like you had one, other than that vet visit. You look cute in that hat!

 
At March 14, 2007 11:49 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Doood!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

It sounds like you had a terrific day, and you deserve it! Hopefully there will be 20 more!

 
At March 15, 2007 1:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy birthday furrriend!!

 
At March 15, 2007 2:19 AM, Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz replied...

Oh Happee Happee Purrthday!!! Luk wike you iz havin fun!!

Pweze stops bye... Ize jus turned 18!!

Boo Boo Bear.
Jr. Exec CEO.
Lafter Saftee Valv Cohmeeshun.
=^..^=

 
At March 15, 2007 2:21 AM, Blogger Katiez Furry Mewz replied...

How didz u keep dat hat on ur headie??? Dont knohz if i cuda done dat... u iz talented!!

Katie Kitty Too.
Jr. Komikal Agent
Lafter Saftee Valv Cohmeeshun.
=^..^=

 
At March 15, 2007 3:29 AM, Blogger Karen Jo replied...

Happy Birthday, Timmy. It looks like you had a wonderful day, except for the shots in the hiney. I hope you have lots more birthdays and that they are all just as much fun.

 
At March 15, 2007 8:16 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

what a wonderful purrfday!!
Happy Purrfday to you
Happy Purrfday to you
Happy Purrfday dear Timmy
Happy Purrfday to you

 
At March 15, 2007 8:38 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

Happy Purrthday internet brofur Wimmy!!! Hope it was all way fun for you. We wubs you! (Shots?!?! In tha hinney?!?! That am NOT a gud purresent! Sending virtual temptayshuns & nip to make up for it!)

 
At March 15, 2007 11:06 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

What a wonnerful purrthday, Timmy (cept fur the shots)!
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes,
Hippo Birdy Deer Timmy,
Hippo Birdy Two Ewes!
... and many morrrrrrrre!
Lots of kitty hugs an kisses frum my mom! Purrs!

 
At March 15, 2007 11:11 AM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!
Happy belated birthday Timmy! I so sorry you had to get a shot in your tushy. No fun there. It sounds like you had a most wonderful day. Lotsa treats, toys, birdies and snuggles. Topped off with sunbeams and it was a perfect day!
Take care dear Timmy and here's to many many more!

 
At March 15, 2007 12:40 PM, Blogger Brandi Mills replied...

Happy Birthday Timmy! (Or should I say Purrthday?).

I'm glad that you had a good one. Too bad catnip doesn't effect Hissy Kitty. I'd love to see her 'nipped out.'

-China

 
At March 15, 2007 1:03 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Oh Timmy, we're sorry we missed your purrthday yesterday, but we know you had a great day. We can tell by looking at the great picture of you in your hat!

 
At March 15, 2007 4:22 PM, Blogger HRH Yao-Lin replied...

Hope yur burthday was fabulous like you are, dah-ling!


xxx

 
At March 16, 2007 8:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! You're so handsome!!

Pam

 
At March 18, 2007 1:28 PM, Blogger a fluffy feline friend replied...

Happy Purrthday Timmy!

 
At March 19, 2007 10:46 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Happy belated birthday, Timmy! Sorry I'm late. It sounds like you had the best birthday ever!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home