<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, February 03, 2007

dear diary

Today while I was redecorating Grammie's bedroom, loud words were made at me. It maked me feel all way sad. So I went into the living room and pouted.
Grammie camed out of her bedroom (which looked all way better with the baby powder all over the floor and the purrfume laying under the bed) and joined me. She started crocheting a kitty kozy. I watched and a'cided that the loud words she made at me were all done and forgotten 'bout. I wanted to help her so I stepped into her silly string bag and did a fine turtle. She couldn't get the silly string out with me in it so I was hoping she'd have to give me a treat from the bottomless drawer of goodies. No such luck. I stood up and put mine paws on her. A lot.
She said more loud words at me but I ignored them. Surely she must have been joking. But no. She picked up the newspaper and maked swishy noises with it. I ignored them. Pretended to be hard of hearing things... I maked my eye things go deep into her soul...and thought for SURE she'd hafta give me a treat. No. Instead, she hit my bum-bum. She hit it so hard my back leg fell off. It's still on the floor...I can see it from here.

Labels:

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

15 Comments:

At February 03, 2007 12:10 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Oh no you poor fing. Grammy's are aposed to be nice not a pulling yur leg. Maybe you best stay away frum her today so you don't lose yur ofur leg.

 
At February 03, 2007 2:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Poor, poor Timmy. How you suppose to walk without your leg? You can come to Kitty Colorado if you want to. After playing with us, you can visit your Auntie Deb since we live in the same town.

 
At February 03, 2007 4:43 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

I thinks you better leave Grammy alone for a day. She is not happy with the baby powder and is punishing you by not giving you treats.

 
At February 03, 2007 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

OH Timmy! No treats, an angry Grammie, and your leg fell off too! Maybe you better lay low for a while.

 
At February 03, 2007 9:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I'm sure Grammie won't stay long at you for too long (you're too cute!). She'll probably even crochet you a new leg.

 
At February 04, 2007 1:04 AM, Blogger Max replied...

You got and duck tape? I think you can out your leg back on with it. I heard the Man say once that Duck Tape fixes everything, except meatloaf.

 
At February 04, 2007 3:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Poor Timmy. I'll send you a virtual head rub to make you feel better. I think maybe you better stay away from Grammie for a little while.

 
At February 04, 2007 10:20 AM, Blogger Icon Baxter Bentley replied...

well, you better put that leg back on!

 
At February 04, 2007 9:17 PM, Blogger Millie replied...

Hi Timmy,

I'm with Max and Icon. Get some duck tape and fix your back leg. But I think you should avoid the baby powder for a while.

 
At February 05, 2007 1:34 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

It's hard to believe that your Grammy would swish you with a paper. If you need to hide out for a while, you can come here!

 
At February 05, 2007 4:01 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

A grammie means business when she starts swooshing papers! Lay low for awhile man.
Pee Ess: Thank you again for the nice kitty kozys you sent us. We hope for pictures soon.

 
At February 05, 2007 4:05 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Well, by now I hope Grammie crocheted your leg back on. Having a fallen off leg is no fun at all!

 
At February 05, 2007 10:19 PM, Blogger Lone Star Purrs replied...

Oh no!!! Not yur leg!! We gots hot glu or velcro...that's what Momma uses to fix stuff around here.
::purrs::
~Meeko, Kiara, & Emmy

Pee Ess-we also gots temp-tay-shuns to share if'n ya need a place to hide.

 
At February 06, 2007 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Ow Timmy we are so sorry to hear about this! Your grammy needs to think of all your efforts in decorating. You were only trying to help!

 
At February 06, 2007 2:38 PM, Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee replied...

Sheesh, sum beans is just not grateful fur all da werk dat we kitties do. If I were yoo I wood make pityful noises until gramma feels bad and puts yoor leg back on and gifs yoo treets.~Speedy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home