<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Many Thanks!

Oh how very a'citing! I knowed that mine patience would be a'warded! I watched at the window everyday for the mailbean to bring me a special gift! Today it was out there!! I could see it with my eye things!! I was so a'cited that when Momma bringed it in the house, my tail thing quivered like crazy! She tolded me it was from some dear friends down south, The Feline Oligarchy!
Oh aren't they a good-lookin' bunch!? There's, Alberta the calico, Sky the sorta tuxie, Blackie with the softest of fur, Charlie girl with the real long name and in the middle is wee little Maggie Fu! Isn't she cute?! They sent me the most lovely secret paw package!

I'll show you my pictures in the order that they happened. Momma was kind enough to take them of me opening my box...which by the way, I totally fit in after it was empty!! Momma couldn't get a picture of it so you'll just have to take my meows for it. She says I looked awful silly in there all smushed in...anyway, on with the pictures!!

Here I am sniffing mine package! Oh I knowed it was for me right away! Momma called my name and showed it to me! That's how I knowed!!

Lemme just follow the directions here..."pull tab" well, how 'bout "Yank Tab with Teethies"!?!?!? LOL!

::sniff-sniff:: oh boy it smells all way good in there! C'mon Momma! Help take out the shtuff with me!

Oh! OH!!! I don't know who was more a'cited, me or Momma! She says that the cat dancer (the rainbow string) is one of they toys she has always wanted to get for me, but could never find in any of the stores around us! It's soooo much fun to play with! (Momma says thank you!!!)

Hey! This one am from Florida!!! It says so right on it!! A fishie dolphin from Florida...it smells like the most divine nip my nose thing has ever sniffed...watch as I sink my teethies into it...RAAAAWRRRR!!!

This cat nipper is so cool! I can hug it and sniff it and kick-kick-kick it! See? It smells like nip too :) Oh and shtinky goodness! It's the bestest kind, Grilled Tuna and Salmon!!! Oh you guys sure did know JUST what to get me!!!

This is what the world looks like when you're nipped-up on divine Florida Dolphin Nip and playing with a cat dancer...

Thank you SOOOO much for my secret paws package! I love everything I got! Momma says the temptations are gonna have to go hidey a'cause I'll eat the whole bag of treats in one sitting...but...I don't know what she means by that...nope...not at all.


THANK YOU FELINE OLIGARCHY!!!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

19 Comments:

At January 16, 2007 7:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow! You sure did get furry good stuff, Timmy! I could tell that you were having an especially good time with your Cat Dancer ... the blurry photo is PROOF!
Can I zip over and share your Temptations® and stinky goodness? I can teleport right away!
DMM

 
At January 16, 2007 8:08 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Gosh, I can't believe it. That's quite a haul you've got there, Timmy!

 
At January 16, 2007 8:09 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

How does your momma get you to cooperate and pose so handsomly like you did in the last picture. Or maybe we should ask how many pics did she take till you cooperated?!?
That catnip loaf is awesome! Just right to grab & kick! You gotted great stuff!

 
At January 16, 2007 8:41 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

I have one of those cat dancer things. I gotta get mum to get mine out! Have fun with your toys and nip bag.

 
At January 16, 2007 8:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh you got a great secret paws. Yummie treatsies, stinky goodness AND toys. Very cool.

 
At January 17, 2007 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh what a furry exciting secret paws package you gotted!

 
At January 17, 2007 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Toys, nip and stinky goodness, you are one lucky kitty.

 
At January 18, 2007 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow, what great stuff! The Feline Oligarchy are really nice to send you special Florida nip!
I love that picture of you with the cat dancer! You have fun with all your new stuff and enjoy those temptashuns

 
At January 18, 2007 6:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You're really giving that fish the business...
--Jasper

 
At January 18, 2007 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

It's fun to kick kick kick them fings isn't it? That's a lot of nice stuff you got from the oligarchy.

 
At January 19, 2007 5:40 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Ohhhhhh your patients was reely reewarded Timmy. What a great buncha goodies!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At January 19, 2007 7:51 PM, Blogger Memories of Eric and Flynn replied...

Grate goodies Timmy. I like to kick fings too

 
At January 20, 2007 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You got a really nice Secret Paws package. Have lots and lots of fun.

 
At January 21, 2007 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

We got one of those cat dancer thingys from our cousin Suzy! It's a lot of fun, but Mom likes to pretend she's doing gymnastics in the Olympics with it!

 
At January 21, 2007 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Wow, you're having the best time ever! Makes us want to drag our toys out from under the couches and cabinets.

The ArtsyCatsy cat staff

 
At January 22, 2007 12:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

we love "yank tab with teethies"! you got some furry great stuff there!

 
At January 27, 2007 8:29 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Aren't Secret Paws the bestest Timmy? Momma says she could just kiss you a lot 'cause you are so furry cute in your pictures ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At January 28, 2007 7:57 AM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Those are great presents! You are furry lucky. And you look like you are really enjoying yourself.

 
At February 08, 2007 11:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I am the clit commander! Bow before me! I know how to work that shit. CLIT!
P.S. Timmothy is a god dammend filthy slut.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home