My latest tag
Thanks Cousin Riley Dog for tagging me (even though I was number 6! LOL!!) This tag is for makin' new years resolutions. I don't know that I can keep them very well...but I'll follow the instructions and post 5 resolutions that I'll try to keep this new year. Here goes:
- Post More Often I wasn't very good at posting last year. It's mainly a'cause of mine Momma bein' busy. But for sure, I'll nip her in the ankle so that she get's to the 'puter more this year. I don't even get to comment on mine friend's blogs anymore. It's m'barassing really.
- Practice singing I love to go out in the hall when Momma washes the dishes. I usually check out the doors and sniff at things. I've learned how well the acoustics are out there! I'd like to warm up my vocal chords while doing my nightly door checks.
- Watch more birdie tv I have a'come a little lax about this in the past year. Since we gotted the lovely new birdie feeder from our friends in Catifornia, I have a renewed joy that has allowed me to chitter again!
- Stop doing the unmentionable Only a handful of beans and close aminal friends know my terribly bad habit (I haven't even posted 'bout it a'cause it's so bad). I really don't mean to do it but it just sorta happens and then I'm all m'barassed. Shmaybe with Momma's help, I'll be able to stop.
- Snore less The beans say I do it. I purrsonally don't a'lieve that I do. I'm too good-looing for such a nasty flaw...but let's say if it was true, I'd like to stop it. Shmaybe I'll get one of those breathe right strips I see on the talking box. We'll see how that goes.
Now I'll tag 5 friends who will have to post their own 5 new year resolutions:
Purresident Larry and the Catifornians
Scooby, Shaggy and Scout
Max and Buddah
Beau Beau and Angie