<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas!

The big day has finally arrived! It am all way late and I'm still up!! I have been watching out the window at the sky for Santa Paws but Momma said he won't come if I'm still awake...sigh... Wait! I think I see something!! Oh...that's just mine reflection in the window...nevermind! Momma says that I'm gonna get a present from Auntie Deb and I can't wait to see what it is! She always has such nice ideas for gifts :) Well, I wanted to wish everybean and aminal a very...

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Timmy, Grammie and Momma

Oh! Momma says I'm allowed to show the picture of her with Janie's Mommy! How a'citing...Mommy sightings are so rare!

Them am looking all way pretty...and very happy too! I wonder how many other beans have met in person?

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At December 25, 2006 9:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Merry Chrissmas Timmy, momma and Grammie and Auntie Deb too!

 
At December 25, 2006 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Merry Chrissymouse Timmy n Momma n Grammie n Auntie Deb n Janie!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrs :)
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At December 25, 2006 12:38 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Merry Christmas y'all!

 
At December 25, 2006 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Merry Christmas!

 
At December 25, 2006 7:58 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Merry Christmas to you all! The Mommies do look furry pretty!

 
At December 25, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Merry Christmas, Timmy!

 
At December 25, 2006 10:30 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Your Momma is very beyoooooootiful! Merry Merry Christmas to y'all!

 
At December 26, 2006 1:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Merry Christmas, Timmy and family!

 
At December 26, 2006 10:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy, what exciting holidays you and your Momma and Grammie are having! I think your Momma has magical powers cause she waves her arms and beans ring bells for her and sing for her! My mom waves her arms and all that happens is that other beans looks at her funny!

Happy Holidays from everyone at Puff & Spot's!

 
At December 28, 2006 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hope yoo haded a good Krissmouse Timmy. Yoor momma is very purty. All dat happens when our momma waves her arms around is eefur dust flies or other peepul run away (some beans gif her da "bird" but we don't fink it's a fev-ver bird).

 
At December 29, 2006 3:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, Timmy and Momma and Grammie. I am very glad that you enjoyed your visit with Auntie Deb, too.

 
At December 29, 2006 4:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy! I think you are my Secret Paw. Thank you thank you thank you for my wonderful PINK pressies! Come see my blog for pictures.

 
At December 31, 2006 8:52 PM, Blogger Susie replied...

We wish you a furry happy, safe, healthy, flea-free, Temptations-filled New Year!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home