<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Oh Janie you beautious poodin...

Look what Janie sended to me! Doesn't she look just divine!? Oh she's soooo purrrrty... Such a kind little poodin. Momma gotted to meet Janie's Mommy on tour last week! Momma says they were all way loud and happy when they meeted. It sounded all way a'citing! Momma says Janie's Mommy is all way kind and she was so happy that she gotted to hear all her students sing and play mewsic. She got a picture of them together but she didn't get it sent to her yet. It am on another bean's camera. Shmaybe soon! But in the meantime, look at how purrrrrty Janie is in her diva tiara. Mrrrow! Janie sent it to me along with a pawful of little fuzzy pom poms which I play with all over the house! I even play fetch with them! Thanks Janie, I adore you too ;)


Momma caughted me huggin' and kissin' on Janie's picture! D'oh!!!! Hey, speakin' of pictures, if Momma can get a hold of some pictures from her tour, she'll put them on here so I can tell you about them. I was so happy when she camed home that I purred really loud and even maked a hiccup! LOL! Momma has a few more concerts this week. She's gonna be waving her hands at the choir in church tomorrow. It's gonna sound all way good!! I sure wish I could sneak in and sing along "Meow Meow Meow!!!"

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At December 09, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

I figured you were having some much fun with Auntie Deb you didn't have time to post. But you were off falling into love.

 
At December 09, 2006 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timothy Dickens! My mama is always wiping the computer screen because I try to smooch you when your handsome picture self is on there... it is a long way from south mew jersey to north mew jersey, but you know, my beans bought me an RV so I could go on vacations, and sometime we will drive by Dickensville and I can smooch you in catson!

 
At December 09, 2006 9:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

It does look like you are enjoying that photo!

 
At December 09, 2006 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy has a girlfriend, Timmy has a girlfriend!

 
At December 10, 2006 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi, Timmy! I can't see why your Momma can't bring you to church to see us beans singing--except that maybe Pastor Bill might not like it too much. I think you'd be a purrfect gentlecat!

 
At December 10, 2006 2:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh, Timmy, I think you found yourself a really nice girlfriend. You certainly do seem to like her a lot.

 
At December 10, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

What a nice picture to receive!

 
At December 11, 2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Was you licking that picshur? You really likes her. That am so cute.

 
At December 12, 2006 5:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Your Momma is goin' to haf to give you a wall space just for your goodies you get Timmy. Your own poodie display. How excitin'. We are waiting for the picts from your Momma ~Merlin, SHadow, Ko Ko

 
At December 22, 2006 12:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hi Timmy, hope you and your momma haf a wonderful Krissmouse. Bless yoor little (in love) heart.

 
At December 23, 2006 10:08 AM, Blogger Myst and Blackie replied...

Merry Christmas, Timmy, Jenn & Grammie - we hope you have a wonderful time with all your wishes coming true.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home