<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, November 24, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving!

Dear Kind Friends,

I wanted to come online earlier today to wish you all a Happy Thanksgiving, but I was watching the parade and the doggie show (I can't a'lieve that poofy poodle won AGAIN!!!) and then I helped Momma make Thanksgiving Dinner which camed out looking all way good to my eye things! She maked turkey with mushroom gravy, sausage stuffing, creamed onions, broccoli and corn casserole, mashed potatoes and cranberry sauce that looked like a can LOL!! Oh! Grammie and Momma hadded cranberry soda! Momma says it tasted like watermelon.

(Auntie Deb, shmaybe we'll still have some leftovers for you!)

When it camed time to eat the dinner, Momma surprised me with my very own Thanksgiving Dinner! OH I was so a'cited I could hardly wait through Grammie's prayer of thanks to God for all the good things that He has provided for us... Like this wonderful stinky goodness! It was a second portion of my favorite fancy stinky goodness flavor: Turkey Florentine with Garden Greens...YUMMO!

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving with friends and family! I'm very thankful for all of my dear friends that I've met online (so is Momma and Grammie of course!) and hope that you all have a really good nap after all the turkey that was eaten today :) Gobble-Gobble!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

16 Comments:

At November 24, 2006 3:07 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Happy Thanksgiving Day to you and your Momma and Grammie from all us Catifornians.

Dad took me out in the back yard today, and I looked all over for a turkey, but I couldn't find any. Then when mom and dad had their feast, we all got some turkey bird. It was good.

Larry

 
At November 24, 2006 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Thanksgiving! Sheba makes a mighty good turkey stinky goodness too. YUM!

 
At November 24, 2006 8:46 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

wow, that looks like a super yummy fanksgifing dinner! Happy Fanksgifing Timmy!!!

 
At November 24, 2006 10:50 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Happy Thanksgiving, Timmy! Sounds like you had a great day!

 
At November 24, 2006 1:39 PM, Blogger Ayla replied...

Happy belated Turkey Day Timothy. It looks like you got to have some special turkey of your own. :)

 
At November 24, 2006 6:01 PM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Happy Thanksgiving Timmy! Mommy cooked a yummy dinner for Daddy, Bonita and me (actually, Bonita didn't eat any of the yummies because she's a strict vegan--she ate her hay yummie instead). Moommy cooked the giblets in with the basting stock of the turkey and later I got to eat them. Then we all took a long nap... I had to sleep on my back 'cause my belly was so full. It was a good day full a plenty of thigs to be thankful for.

--Riley & Bonta

 
At November 24, 2006 6:22 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

That looks like a wonnerful Turkey day meal. Turkey is the bestest stuff, except fur vishus deer.

 
At November 25, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Your folks dinner looked gooood. Of course with Grammie there it had to be!
We got all tired out helping in the kitchen that by the time the bird came out of the oven, we were all sound alseep!

 
At November 25, 2006 8:06 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Your dinner looks so yummy! My Momma loves that cranberry stuff that goes "*SCHLLLOCK!!*" when it comes out of the can.

Momma made stock out of the neck & giblets. When she finished she cutted up the giblets for me and also the outside kitties. I didn't like it so much but Puffalump and G2 thought it was the greatest.

I'm glad you had a happy Thanksgiving, Timmy Wimmy.

 
At November 26, 2006 9:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

YUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!!

 
At November 27, 2006 9:30 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

Hi Timmy! We's furry glad you had a good Fanksgiving :) Mommy got sick for Fanksgiving this year, which wasn't such a good thing to get for a hollyday, so we's late sayin hi. Please tell your Mommy and Grammie we's glad they hadded a good Fanksgiving too! And Auntie Deb when she gets there. That's reel soon, isn't it? Yall will haf lots and lots of fun!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At November 29, 2006 12:55 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles replied...

I hope you had a great Thanksigiving visit with your Auntie, Timmy! I like the picture of you and your dinner and the gobbler sitting next to you.

 
At November 29, 2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Happy belated Thanksgiving Timmy! I'm glad you had so much fun.

 
At November 30, 2006 1:32 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

We're glad you all had such a good Thanksgiving, Timmy!

 
At December 01, 2006 7:42 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

That Fanksgiving dinner looks delicious Timmy. Your Momma must be a good cook. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko kO

 
At December 01, 2006 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Thanksgiving Timothy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home