<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, October 16, 2006

A not so mellow morning...

The most traumatic thing happened to me this morning. No, my tail didn't fall off. No, Momma didn't forget to feed me crunchies. No, I didn't get in trouble. Grammie didn't squirt me with the water bottle, no. No. No. No.

Do you know what happened to me? Do you?!?

I gotted trapped. TRAPPED! It was the most scary thing that has ever happened to me while living with Momma and Grammie. Well, aside from when Max, that great big pony-sized doggie came here...

Anyway, I gotted trapped. It was all way early in the morning and Grammie had just given me mine stinky goodness for breakfast. It was delicious. After my stinky goodness was all gone, I sat and cleaned my face and reflected on how divine the grilled turkey was. Then, I hadded to go in the loo to do...ya know, shtuff. So I went. After I was all done, I stood there for a moment. Right in the doorway. It was all way warm in there a'cause the metal pipes were hot. They haven't been hot in a gazillion months! It maked me feel all way cozy so I curled up in front of them. I had to push the door a little so I could fit a'hind it. That's when it happened. I must have pushed it a little too hard a'cause the next thing I knowed, it was completely dark!

I was so a'scared a'cause I don't like being stuck in the dark like that. Going all hidey in a box and under a bed is one thing, it's another to be stuck in the loo with no lights on. You can't even flee from your own shtink! Oh it was just horrific! So I felt my way around and tried to pry the door open like I learned. It wouldn't work a'cause the door was all the way closed. So, I started to pound on it with mine puma-powered paws.

Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right...take a moment to catch a breath...Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right...

It was no use. No matter how hard I pounded, I was still trapped. I began to panic. Bad thoughts were going through my mind thing. "What if I starve?" "Will I ever get to chase Grammie's string around the floor again?" "What if I'm never found?!" "WHAT IF I DON'T EVER GET FRESH WATER AGAIN?!?!" oh gosh. That's when it hit me... I was in the loo where the tub and the sink are! I tried. Oh I tried so hard to get the water out on my own. I even knocked over the plastic cup that Grammie uses but no water came out. I frantically started pounding on the door again... That's when I heard a voice. "Timmy?" "Timmy are you in the bathroom honey?" "Oh no poor baby boy...your stuck in the bathroom!" There was life just on the other side of the door! It was Momma's voice!

Then, I heard laughing... And then I heard Grammie ask Momma why I was in there. She thought Momma punished me for somethin'...but no, I gotted stuck on mine own! I pounded s'more and Momma finally camed to mine rescue. I bolted from the loo and ran straight to my water fountain in the kitchen. Water. The sweet nectar of life. Yum! Now...about Momma laughing at me while I was in distress...hmm...what should I do to get back at her? Hmm...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 10:17 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Oh Timmy, what a terrible ordeal! Thank heavens we tuxie guys have good paws for door pounding.

Maxwell Smartkitty

 
At October 17, 2006 11:06 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

how horrible Timmy!!!! you was furry smart for pounding on the door so hard. we would put a little bitey on mommy if she laughed at us, but only after a huggie for rescuing us.

 
At October 17, 2006 1:25 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Poor Timmy! That was a terrible thing to happen to you. We're glad yore ok now.

Finn & Buddy

 
At October 17, 2006 2:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timothy Dickens!! Quel nightmare!!!! We are so glad you were rescued! But my Mama says the sweet nectar of life is actually Coke.
--Janie

 
At October 17, 2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Mr. Hendrix replied...

Oh Wimmy! How awful. That was quick thinking using your powerful puma paws to get your mommy to come. She should put a nite lite in your loo so just in case this efur happens again, you won't be in the dark, dark.

As for laughing at you when you were in distress, whenever you see her get the flashy thing out, just when she is ready to push the button, turn around and lift your tail. That'll teach her.

Hendrix

 
At October 17, 2006 4:41 PM, Blogger Timmy replied...

LOL! Hendrix, what a clever poodin' you are! I think shmaybe that's a wonerful idea. Momma would be so upset if she didn't get a good picture of me! LOL!

 
At October 17, 2006 7:59 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Oh how scary. I been trapped in the closet, once for a whole day! So I feel for you bro.

 
At October 17, 2006 10:06 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I think your momma should give you treats for your terrible ordeal and then even more treats for laughing about your terrible ordeal!

 
At October 17, 2006 11:27 PM, Blogger Hannah replied...

I was trapped in a closet once, for like three weeks or more!

I think your momma was laughing with you, not at you...

 
At October 18, 2006 1:00 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Oh wow Timmy! That's really scary. I don't like being alone in the dark, let alone stuck in the bathroom. Yikes!

 
At October 18, 2006 7:06 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Yea, well I know how you feel Timmy 'cause I got shut out in the condo hallway this weekend and had to yell at the door to be let in. It is a good thing I have a loud voice. Someone could have carted me away. Then what would they do? ~Merlin

 
At October 18, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Woah! Super scary! I don't like being separated from Mommy and Daddy... it's a good thing you can yell real loud!

 
At October 19, 2006 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

What a horrible ordeal!! It gives ME nightmares just reading about it! I liked the ideas of Mr. Hendrix, and a good bite on the arm wouldn't hurt either. Next time teleport here and I'll go back with you and help. I'm here for you bro'!!

 
At October 19, 2006 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh, and be sure to tell Aunty Deb about it when she comes too, so SHE can fussy at your mom!!

 
At October 20, 2006 6:40 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

You am right Timmy that am an awful scary fing to gets stuck in a room. Hope your pawsies feel ok from banging all that time to get out. I don't know why the beans don't put the door handle down lower so we can turn it and gets out.

 
At October 20, 2006 8:16 PM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Oh Timmy that is awful. I'm sorry that happened to you.

 
At October 21, 2006 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

o, how fright-ening that musta been. my mommie haf a lil light in ours bafroom, so it not be so skeery.

good fing u uses ur puma paws ta get attenshun, u mighted haf been locked in theres longer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home