<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

A Nice Surprise Visit!


This am a close-up of the blankie that Momma has been working on for Juliette, the baby bean. I helped make it too. It am all way soft and squishy to lay on...but Momma tolded me I wasn't allowed to lay on it so I just trusted that she was telling the truth 'bout it being all soft. The pattern am called bobble and seed stitch. Momma said it taked her a while to finish but it was totally worth it a'cause it camed out so nice! It am the hardest thing that Momma maked with silly sticks and string yet!


This am Momma's bestest friend from high school. Miss Kris am the bean that hadded the baby, Juliette! She's one of the kindest beans that I've ever had the honor of sniffing and rubbing on. I think she was more a'cited to see me that I was to see her! My tail quivered and everything when she called mine name! Miss Kris camed to help Momma bring in the grocery bags (which had treatsies in it for me!) I showed her how I know how to open the can of treatsies and take them out all by myself. She tolded me that I should shmaybe put it on video and send it to AFV and see if it wins! LOL!! Wouldn't that be fun!? Momma thinks the same way. She wants to see about getting me on video doing it and sending it to Aminal Planet's Funniest Aminals a'cause it am one of mine favoritest shows.

I hearded Miss Kris say that she am coming back over this week! I'm so a'cited I can hardly contain myself!!!! Knows what? She even called me "SUPERMAAAAN" just like mine Momma does! I smelled Chloe on her. Chloe is the doggie that lives at her house. This is a picture of her...

Momma thinks she looks like Lassie.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

14 Comments:

At August 22, 2006 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh Timmy, that is a way beautiful blankie your momma made and that baby bean is soooo lucky. Too bad you didn't get to lay on it though. But at least you got to put your stink on Miss Kris. She sure is pretty, purrrr.

 
At August 22, 2006 10:05 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Wow, what a purrty blankie - the blurpy fing is really lucky! Glad you enjoyed your visit wif Miss Kris.

 
At August 22, 2006 10:29 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Your mommy is so talented with those sticks. Maybe if you purr real hard, she'll make a blankie just for you!

 
At August 23, 2006 8:21 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

That am a purrty blankie! I would likes to chew on tha bumps.....

 
At August 23, 2006 10:06 AM, Blogger Ayla replied...

That is a beautiful blankie. Now you need to get your mom to make one just for you.

 
At August 23, 2006 11:43 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

That's a nice blankie ... too bad you can't lay on it, but it's best for the baby that you don't. Maybe your Mom can make you one.
--Jasper

 
At August 23, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger Gemini replied...

That a furry nice blanket. You were awfully good to not lay on it. I couldn't have helped myself

 
At August 23, 2006 4:12 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Very nice blankie she made Timmy! And Kris soundws like one of those people who just love all kinds of amminals and they love her back. My mom is one of them and dad calls her "Ellie Mae".

 
At August 24, 2006 6:48 AM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Yur Mom sure knows how to knit with those stick furry good! That is indeed a furry in-tra-kit fing to do.

 
At August 24, 2006 4:53 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

That looks like it would be very good for napping on.

 
At August 24, 2006 10:53 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty replied...

That is a fabulous blanket!

 
At August 29, 2006 8:26 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

I finks you should be on AFV too! You could win LOTS of treatsies and stringies for your Mommy's silly sticks too!
Purrrs,
Sanjee, Boni, Mini, Pepi and Gree

 
At August 31, 2006 8:27 AM, Blogger Rascal replied...

Hello Timothy. Today I am visiting Cat blogs that I don't visit very much just to say hi and see what's up. When my Mom saw what your Momma is making she got all excited because my Mom plays with strings and sticks too. She said your Mom's baby blankie is gorgeous. If she means it looks good to take a Catnap on, then I agree!

 
At August 31, 2006 11:52 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

hey Timmy, where ya been? efurryfing ok?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home