<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Buggin' For Buggies

Yesh. I am ok :) A dear, kind poodin checked in with me to be sure everything am ok here in Mew Jersey a'cause it's been a while since I last posted. It's just that I've been very busy. There am so many little bugs coming into the house at night that I haven't had time to sit down and write! See me in this picture? No, I'm not in time out...I'm buggin! There was a little buggie on the chair that I was keeping a watch over! (It tasted m'kay)

There am a big buggie that lives in the basement. There's more than one of them too. They're called "cave crickets" or "camel crickets". Momma really really doesn't like them and calls me a special way to let me know I need to take care of one for her. The other day, she invited me downstairs to keep her safe from them while she maked the clothes clean. I saved her life from three of these crickets! I bringed them to her afterwards too. She maked funny noises with her mouth and jumped but then told me what a good boy I was. That maked me feel so happy that I turned around and founded another one!

Then, Momma realized there were a whole bunch of these big buggies and that she needed to take care of it herself. I chittered at her while she tried to get rid of them. She counted 7 that wented away out the door to live outside! And there's more... yipes! This isn't a very good picture of it, but at least I gotted my photographer to take one! The legs on the cricket am brown and black stripes. And they have whiskers as long as mine!!! That's a BIG buggie!!!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At July 16, 2006 10:12 PM, Blogger Ayla replied...

Cave crickets? A friend of the Mom has those in the next town. They are really weird looking. We don't have them here but I leave all the bug hunting to the Brats. They're younger and more up to the task then I am. Me? I just prefer a good nap.

 
At July 16, 2006 10:22 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

our mommy would totally freak out if she seed somefing like those bugs. she would move out of the house.

 
At July 16, 2006 10:43 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Yuck, glad we don't have things like that here. Plus mum has the governator come over to get rid of pests.

 
At July 17, 2006 12:07 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Eeesssh....I'm glad I don't have those. I still won't eat bugs...

 
At July 17, 2006 1:03 AM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

AARRFF! Those are really ugly looking bugs! They're not dangerous are they? Cause they are really scary looking! I'd have to bark and ounch on them. You are a good kittie for protecting your family from these terrible beasts.

 
At July 17, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I think you are very brave to save your mom, Timmy. I'm not sure even I'd like one of those. But I'd make Caroline get it.

 
At July 17, 2006 11:20 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Timothy, you are a furry brave like that! I have so save my Momma from spiders but you're saving her from crickets

 
At July 17, 2006 12:13 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

What a brave hero saving your Mom! We save our Mom from buggies all the time. Living in the South, we get lots of buggies to hunt! Just last night, Dad thought he saw a bug but then he realized it was bug parts and we'd already taken care of it for him...
--Jasper

 
At July 17, 2006 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hunting crickets are a lot of fun. I would bring them in from the patio and greenhouse and play with them inside until I was finished. Right now, we are waiting for them to come back.

 
At July 17, 2006 2:35 PM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Timmy, you are a brave hero! You saved your Mom from the attack of the crickets. Good work!

 
At July 17, 2006 2:41 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Scout is our hunter, and he's welcome to it! Our mom would not like those things either. We have some tiny grass crickets but they stay outside. -Scooby

 
At July 17, 2006 4:26 PM, Blogger Spock replied...

HEHEHE! Hiya Wimmy! Man, those am some wicked lookin bugs! I would like to chase them too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home