<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Devil Wears Prada...

And makes me have a VERY strong need for treatsies. Grammie taughted me a neat trick last summer. I learned how to open the treatsie jar with my teeth while she holds it. Once it's open, I use my paw to take some out and eat them. I know. I'm very clever. You can say it.

When I woke up this morning (5:00 a.m. on the dot), my belly was rumbling and there was no stinky goodness out for me to enjoy yet because I don't typically bother Grammie until 6:00+ for that. So, I discovered a jar of treatsies that Momma forgotted to put away the night a'fore just sitting there on the table in the living room. I tipped it off the table and onto the floor (which apparently woke both of "them" up) and I put it a'tween my feet, popped the lid off and had a few. It's not my fault! Honest! The devil made me do it. By the time Grammie had gotten to me, I had a good portion of the can gone. Deeeeelish! Loud words were said, Momma grumbled something to me down the stairs from the bedroom, the can was whisked away, but I refused to listen...I just started to clean my paws.

My belly is hungry for more treatsies but Momma has told me I'm not allowed any today. I don't know why I'm being punished like this...I'm goin' to Grammie. She always gives me treatsies...that's what Grammies do.

Timothy-
I was not happy with you this morning. You ate a fourth of a can of cat treats. This is why you didn't get any treats today. It's the second time you've done this and now you really have to try to control yourself. You're a naughty boy but I love you to pieces. Now please stop begging me for a treat. You'll get a few tomorrow. And stop going to Grammie for them...you know she's a sucker for your big green eyes and soft paws so don't abuse that. I'm on to your tricks.
-Momma

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

16 Comments:

At June 30, 2006 2:04 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Good Job!

PS, I really like the new blog design! It's a keeper!!!! Purrr.....

 
At June 30, 2006 2:10 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

LARRY!!!!! Oh I just did a big tail quiver! I've missed you so much! Glad to hear from ya :) Momma maked that design herself and used it for the Catolympics but since it's over, she broughted it here so it could be used on mine blog!

 
At June 30, 2006 2:19 AM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

You is furry clever Timmy. I sneak onto the counters at night an see what's on any dishes left out. It's slim pickins, but what's a puddin to do?
Yur Mom might remember a Far Side cartoon wif a cat an a bean that says "What Beans Say" an "What Puddins Hear." The bean is scoldin, but all the cat hears is blah, blah, blah, cat. All I get of yur Mom's scoldin is "Timothy... cat treats... treats..." The rest is just noise.

 
At June 30, 2006 8:47 AM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

You is furry clever Timmy. Just keep going to Grammie, she will give in soon enuf.

 
At June 30, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Good work Timmy! Persistence pays off once again.

 
At June 30, 2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Chey was impressed that you could even take the lid off! She's still working on that!

 
At June 30, 2006 1:05 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You should post the movie you have of you taking off the lid. All the new kitties haven't seen it.
ps: Your momma is the one who left the treats where you could get them.

 
At June 30, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger Musette replied...

That lousy devil! Getting you in trouble! The nerve of him!

 
At June 30, 2006 4:08 PM, Blogger Ayla replied...

Well tell your mom that she was the one who left the treat can out. It was like she was asking you to go and have some.

 
At June 30, 2006 4:11 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Giggles... Timmy, you am such a clever boy. ~Angie

 
At June 30, 2006 6:25 PM, Blogger Quinn and Angel brandi replied...

Timmy, I love the new look!!

So sorry you were so clever you gotted in trouble.

 
At June 30, 2006 6:51 PM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

Whoa... Timmy! You're busted. Auntie Jenn sounded upset. I'd go and hide under the bed for a while if I were you. Not only that, but if you hide from your Mommy, she might feel really bad about it and give you more treats to cheer you up!

 
At June 30, 2006 6:52 PM, Blogger Riley Dog replied...

PS--If I saw that devil thingie in my house, I'd have to bark at it and chew it up!

 
At July 01, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Hey, you should get treats for being so clever!

I like the new look, too. Tres chic! :)

 
At July 01, 2006 4:55 AM, Blogger Hot(M)BC replied...

hehehe Grammies are good like thats. But Mommy taughted Grandma to make us sit for our treats. Do you finks she's confuzzled and finks we're dogs??? Should I call the bean V-E-T bout it?

~~ Sanjee
and the rest of the Hot(M)BC crew too

 
At July 02, 2006 9:48 AM, Blogger Rascal replied...

Timothy! I need to learn your open-the-kitty-treat-can trick. My humans make me sit up and "beg" for treats. They are so proud of this trick that they showed a pic of me doing it in my "100 Things" post on my blog. But you've got it right, Dude. Cats shouldn't have to ask for treats they have the right to take them whenever they want. Of course, knowing how to sit up does come in handy when I want something else......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home