<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, June 05, 2006

Home At Last!

Well, it was most wonderful to be out on the road but knows what? There's no place like home! I'm so glad that I have a "home" to come home to! Just a few years ago, I was a homeless kitty on the streets...but now isn't the time for sad stories...
When I gotted home, Momma and Grammie gave me big hugs and kisses on my head. A LOT of kisses on my head. Grammie said that she missed me sooooo much! She let me have lots of treatsies :) And Momma brought home a movie from the library for us to watch! Knows what? It am the same one I sawed with Smeagol & Strider at the drive-in! Make your beans go to the library and get this movie a'cause it am really good! My eye things kept getting all big and Momma said "oh Timmy, look at all the birdies!" It really was a good movie with a happy ending that makes you purr!
Well, it am time for me to go take a well needed nap! Time to get ready for the 'lympics too!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 10:31 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

It sounds like you've really had an adventure. Now you need to rest up for the big competition so you can win another medal!

 
At June 06, 2006 11:40 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

What an adventure. Your movie looks good. The one we have that I like doesn't have much plot but it's got lots of birds and squirrels and I watch and try and get them and Momma laughs at me.

 
At June 07, 2006 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I read the book (absolutely wonderful!!), but haven't had the chance to see the movie yet. Looks like I'll have to run out and get it now!! ;) Glad to see you made it home safely, Timmy!

Nikki-- Ollie's mom

 
At June 07, 2006 8:48 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Timmy I am so glad you are home safe and sound.
~Angie

 
At June 07, 2006 10:23 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

We're glad you're home safe and glad you had lotsa fun in PA! We live here and we haven't even gotten to go to all those places you visited!

 
At June 08, 2006 12:23 AM, Blogger Petey replied...

Thanks for informing us about all the wondrous things to see in PA.

 
At June 09, 2006 1:42 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

I'm glad you got home safely, Timmy. I never heard of that film but I will ask my humans to look out for it, if it is available here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home