<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pin the tail on the Timmy

Here I am sitting at the top of the stairs in the living room. I usually do a turtle on one of the top steps and stare out over the room to watch Momma and Grammie but today, well today I wanted to show them my other side. I stuck my tail out and let it hang for them to see... Momma kept calling me to turn around but I refused. She even warned me that I was being rude and that she'd take photographic evidence to prove it. I told her I did care.
She said I needed to either turn around or come downstairs...But what she didn't know is that there were birdies up on the air box that sits in her window in the bedroom. I could hear them! I had to keep an eye on that situation just in case they tried to sneak into the house. I wanted to sit this way and there was nothing she could do to stop me! So there! Hmph!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

15 Comments:

At May 20, 2006 10:29 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Any tail that gorgeous needs to be shown off!

Patches Lady

 
At May 20, 2006 1:58 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Nice tail shot, Timmy! Those stairs look like they give you a good viewpoint. Our stairs don't do that.

 
At May 20, 2006 1:59 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At May 20, 2006 5:33 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

pin the tail on the timmy - is that a party game?

 
At May 20, 2006 9:07 PM, Blogger The Tower Hill Mob replied...

We wish we had stairs in our house. You can watch EVERYTHING from stairs, plus you can run up and down them at night.
We think Timmy is handsome,too.

 
At May 21, 2006 12:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Too bad they didn't understand you were just trying to protect them and show off your beautiful tail at the same time!

 
At May 21, 2006 1:24 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

You're such a rebel, Timmy! Never give in to homo sapiens when you know you are right!

 
At May 21, 2006 2:27 PM, Blogger Mrs. Sniffles replied...

You keep an eye on those birdies, Timmy. They'll understand eventually.

 
At May 21, 2006 3:33 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Hee heeee - pin the tail on Timmy! That am so cute. That birdie noise must have kept your complete 'tension.

 
At May 22, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

That looks like a great lookout spot. And really, hangin your tail over keeps it from getting stepped on ... it only makes sense. I miss our stairs in my first house, but we'll have stairs once we move again.
--Jasper

 
At May 22, 2006 12:15 PM, Blogger Gemini replied...

They would have been sorry if you hadn't been keeping an eye on things and those birdies had come in! You're a good cat.

 
At May 22, 2006 5:49 PM, Blogger Zeus replied...

Thank you for all of the hard work you are putting into the Catolympics, Timmy! We have honored you at our Legends Ball on my weblog.

 
At May 22, 2006 8:22 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

You're just doing your work Timmy! Birding is good this year. We hav e lots in the yard again. Squirrels too.

 
At May 23, 2006 10:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I love all animals... but black cats have a special place in my heart.

Aidana
HORSES:
http://www.blogcharm.com/ShuvaniStablesAllNaturalHorseAndLivestockRemedyAndProductBlog/
PETS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/KenderKennelPetCare/
EXOTICS:
http://www.blogcharm.com/shuvanimals/

 
At May 25, 2006 6:53 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Ahahahahah that is toooo funny Timmy. ~Merlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home