<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Top 10 Birdies...

I gotted tagged by Diva Kitty, Sophia. This time, I am going to post 10 birdies that I've seen and consider to be the most beautifullest birdies. They are in no particular order. They're all pretty neat in my eyes... you can learn more about them over at my wildlife watch! All of these birdies, with the exception of one very special birdie, have been spotted from my perch while watching the birdie feeders...

The Real Rules:
Post a list of the 10 birds you’ve seen which you consider to be the most beautiful.
Tag 3 to keep it going.


  1. House Finch



  2. White-Breasted Nuthatch


  3. Black-Capped Chickadee



  4. Cardinal


  5. Red-Winged Blackbird


  6. Hairy (or Downy) Woodpecker



  7. Goldfinch, Mew Jersey's state birdie!



  8. Robin


  9. Mourning Dove



  10. Tangie, the Red Factor Canary

I think I'll tag Buzzerbee, Larry, and Indy

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At May 03, 2006 1:55 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Tangie...that is a cool one...~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At May 03, 2006 2:11 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

Ohhhh, I got tagged! I'm going to have to have KC help me... And dad too... It will take me a few days (ya' know, 'cause dad is slow, and 'cause I don't think he can think of 10 birds).... But me and KC can!!!!

(uh dad.... ya' gonna help???)

 
At May 03, 2006 9:42 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You have lots of really pretty birds, Timmy! You're so lucky. My sightings are kind of limited.

 
At May 03, 2006 11:46 AM, Blogger Gemini replied...

Wow! You gots pictures of your pretty birds! Excellent

 
At May 03, 2006 7:25 PM, Blogger DK & The Fluffies replied...

Excellent Birdies!

 
At May 04, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Oh Timmy what a excellent final surprize to scroll down and see dear Tangie! He was a most dashing fellow!

 
At May 04, 2006 4:55 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

I like Tangie the bestest! She was a beautifullest birdie. My second fav'rit is the Chickadee, that's what beanmom calls me sometimes too, even though I'm a poodie. Silly beans!

 
At May 04, 2006 10:50 PM, Blogger Maggie, Molly & Lucy Too replied...

ohhh pretty birdies. Mommy made me sit and look at them with her so that I would understand that I am not one (see my blog to understand why). Mommy said to tell you she likes your blog and will visit again.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home