<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, April 14, 2006

A Divine Package

Momma was just as a'cited as I was today when the bean brought the mail to the house today. There was a nice package in it and Momma got so happy and tolded me to come and open it with her! Inside was a really pretty pair of earring things that Sanjee, Boni and Mini's Momma maked! Them am so beautiful, I had to get a closer look...

Ya can't see it in the picture real good but them am the most pretty earring thingsI have ever seen! Momma says they am real special a'cause they were made with love and that's the bestest kinda stuff to have :)
Then the real treat came for me! She said there was a special surprise in the package for me! Yea!

See!? See it? Oh it am the most divine smelling nip I've had in a long while! And what made it extra special is that there's another one that camed from my twin sister Boni, Sanjee and Mini! How very kind of you to think of me! I got so crazy nipped that I couldn't think straight! LOL!!

In fact, I got so nipped out that I played with the purple poppy package paper! It maked snappy sounds and gotted me all a'cited!
So, thank you so much for the lovely package Momma Robyn! Momma says she wants another pair of earring things real soon! Everybean and poodin' should go to www.crystalsandjewelry.com !

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

6 Comments:

At April 14, 2006 11:04 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

they have the most divine catnip i have ever had! my Mom has Robyn's site bookmarked and is gonna buy some jewlry too - your Mom's earrings look real purrty

 
At April 14, 2006 11:52 PM, Blogger Max replied...

That is the Best Nip EVAH!!!

Hmmm...I should go find mine, unless bUddah ate it.

 
At April 15, 2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Them are some puurty earrings! Looks like you am having lots of fun wif your stuff too! Aren't the poppy things fun?

 
At April 15, 2006 5:24 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Them am real nice ear bobs!!

It am nice how you hang on your moms shoulder too........shoulders are meant for paws to hang on......

 
At April 16, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Maybe Robyn will branch out & make kitty collars & jeweled leashes with those pretty stones she has!!!

 
At April 16, 2006 11:19 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Oh goody! We're all happy you and your Mom gots your goodies, Timmy! Thanks for sayin such nice stuff bout Mom's joolry. I helped her make your Mom's earrings! hehehe Glad you had fun with your extra nip Tuxie twin!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home