<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patty's Day!

Here I am Lads and Lassies! All decked out in my new scarf! Notice how it brings out the green in my eyes! LOL!! I'm all ready to celebrate St. Patrick's Day and hope that the luck 'o the Irish am with you!
I got myself up in the office chair to watch the St Patty's Day Parade on the talking box! Knows what? It am a parade of a bunch of beans wearin' green and a bunch of beans playin' instruments!


Know who else am in a parade today? Jinky's Momma and Daddy! I bet when they come home from the parade, they am gonna celebrate Larry's Purrthday! I knows we am thinkin' lots about Larry today and the rest of the Catifornians :) They're such good and kind beans and aminals...they always make my purr thing go when I think about them...and of course, there's my lovely wink-wink, Sweet Izzy...purrrr...I bet that beautiful red hair would go well with my new scarfie! Purrr...

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVERYBEAN and AMINAL
and HAPPY PURRTHDAY LARRY!!!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

17 Comments:

At March 17, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy St Paddy's Day to you TD. You look rather dashing in your scarf. You is good at posing with that stuff. I don't likes to wear stuff.

 
At March 17, 2006 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy St. Patricks Day!

 
At March 17, 2006 6:48 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

Happy St Patricks Day Timmy! You am very handsome in your scarf!

 
At March 17, 2006 7:06 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Timmy, you look SO COOL in that scarf...none of us kitties have anywhere near your sartorial elegance!

 
At March 17, 2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

Happy St. Patty's Day Timmy! You sure am a handsome boy wif those green eyes. Blink Blink... Angie

 
At March 17, 2006 10:39 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Timmy, your eyes look fantastic! And I missed another purrthday!! I've started a list on my blog, please add your purrthday or gotcha day date. I don't wanna miss anymore purrthdays!

 
At March 18, 2006 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Begorrrrrrah, Timothy Dickens! Janie would love for you to be her friend! You scamp! Please send your handsome likeness to Lukesmama@yahoo.com! -- Kris & Jane

 
At March 18, 2006 3:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy St. Patrick's Day, Timmy. You look very elegant in your scarf.

 
At March 18, 2006 10:23 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Oh, wow, Timmy you looks so good with that scarf on. YOu have the bestest green eyes, they are mesmerizing (Mom said that, I dont know what it means)

 
At March 18, 2006 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Looking great, Timmy me boyo!

 
At March 18, 2006 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Have you recovered from all those niptinis, Timmy? Got your tail back and the lampshade off your head??? Hehehe... it was furry fun partying with you! ::butts head::

 
At March 18, 2006 4:51 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Hi TD. Hope your head and the rest of you are doing OK today. Sorry for getting on your case last night. Just didn't want the party to get totally out of control.

But I concede the Irish Jig dance. You out did me big time. tippy, tap, tap, tip,tip, tap, tap, tap.

 
At March 18, 2006 10:16 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Nice threads! We didn't have StPat's day here...I think the People forgot and they were gone most of the day :(

 
At March 19, 2006 4:08 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Yes, how that scarf brings out your eyes Timmy. You look quite dapper ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 
At March 19, 2006 2:16 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Happy After-St. Patrick's Day, Tuxedo Twin! You look much handsomer in your scarfie than you did in the lampshade. You sure are a good dancer tho! You should be in a dancin competition.

 
At March 19, 2006 7:23 PM, Blogger Carolina Cats replied...

Teeee heeeeeeee, somecat gotted a picture of Timmy waring the lampshade! It's on our blog only mom needs it back.

 
At March 20, 2006 8:46 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Your scarf looks super on you Timmy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home