<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Speak To Me O Wise Printer...

Sometimes when me and Momma am on the computer, the printer makes talking sounds. It is so fascinating!! Momma says I am so intent on listening to what it has to say! But today I a'cided to see what goes on in there... do you know there's a little thing that goes back and forth like a mousie in there!? For real! I tried to reach at it but it kept hiding from me everytime I poked my tootsies in there.

But see? See how I can stick my leg all the way in there? I didn't knows I could do this! Methinks I'll wait until Grammie and Momma am in bed sleepie sleepin' a'fore I come and check this out s'more. It's really a neat little monster! I'd like to know why it am always spitting out paper. Shmaybe one day when it's talking, it'll say why!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At February 22, 2006 11:42 AM, Blogger Petey replied...

Our printer makes lots of noises too, but only when my big fat sister Luna sleeps on it. Which I must say is like all the time.

 
At February 22, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

Be careful you don't get your toes trapped in it, Timmy! I left big clumps of ginger fur in our printer and it stopped working...oops.

 
At February 22, 2006 9:44 PM, Blogger meemsnyc replied...

printers are fun things to play with. So are computers.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

 
At February 22, 2006 10:03 PM, Blogger Max replied...

Be careful. Those things will pinch a paw. Not that I've ever stuck my paw in one. Um. nope. Not me...

 
At February 22, 2006 10:35 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

I caught that thing in Mom's printer once! Then all it did was hide way over in the side of the printer and growl. That made Mom unhappy. So be careful of your footies and your mom!

 
At February 22, 2006 10:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I always wondered what made squeak noises in there. Mom won't let me get too close to ours.

 
At February 22, 2006 11:31 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We're askeerd of ours. Spooky.

 
At February 23, 2006 5:11 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

I think printer are sick, so they are spitting up paper hairballs. Mom is always telling it how slow it am. (I guess she is right, it am slow, it never moves off the spot)

 
At February 24, 2006 9:13 PM, Blogger Tommy and Teaghan replied...

We's were just playing with our printer too! We thought we were the only ones who did that. Sometimes the cup holder tray makes noise and we run to that too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home