<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentimes Day!

I loves all of you. I do I do! I loves all of my friends :) My special valentimes wish is that you all get a nice bowl of tuna water or a nice bone to chew on! Or...whatever you like the mostest a'cause you're all so very kind! Here I am posing with Momma's candy. Isn't it a nice box? Grammie gotted it for her. And see the little one that looks like a necco candy? That am the box I gived to Grammie! It has chocolates in it. I asked her to do what it says on it to me and knows what? She did!! I hopes she does it s'more!
Oh...Momma says it am not valentimes...it am valentines day. Well,in that case...


♥ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ♥

with love, purrs and sandpaper kisses

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Happy Valentime's Timmy!! Sorry it's late, but it was wonky yesterday.

 
At February 15, 2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Smeagol & Strider (Mystery & Gizmo too!) replied...

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day, Timmy!! We am glad you got hugs from your Grammie! We like those candy boxes, too, they're purretty.

 
At February 15, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger moseskitty replied...

YEah, yeah, happy valentines day. Valentine's day just isn't the same areound here with the new little blurpy thing hanging around.

 
At February 15, 2006 3:36 PM, Blogger Les Trois Chats replied...

Cool new wallpaper Timothy! Are you getting a jump on March? I can hardly wait cause I'll be ONE on March 16th!!

~ moose

 
At February 15, 2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Scooby, Shaggy & Scout replied...

Happy valentines to you too Timmy! You & your mom & grammie are some of the nicest people we know! Mom would have liked some chocolatews, but she is on a "diet" and said she has to have will power. I dunno. Whatever. Love from us!

 
At February 15, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Happy, Happy, hope you didn't eat any of that candy 'cause it's bad for us!

 
At February 15, 2006 10:14 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty replied...

Happy Valentine's Day Timothy!

 
At February 15, 2006 10:38 PM, Blogger one of us replied...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Timmy. You looked very handsome in your scarf. Mom admired the stiches very muches. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home