<-- Blog Header -->

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Happy Valentimes Day!

I loves all of you. I do I do! I loves all of my friends :) My special valentimes wish is that you all get a nice bowl of tuna water or a nice bone to chew on! Or...whatever you like the mostest a'cause you're all so very kind! Here I am posing with Momma's candy. Isn't it a nice box? Grammie gotted it for her. And see the little one that looks like a necco candy? That am the box I gived to Grammie! It has chocolates in it. I asked her to do what it says on it to me and knows what? She did!! I hopes she does it s'more!
Oh...Momma says it am not valentimes...it am valentines day. Well,in that case...


♥ HAPPY VALENTINES DAY ♥

with love, purrs and sandpaper kisses

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

8 Comments:

At February 15, 2006 1:00 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Happy Valentime's Timmy!! Sorry it's late, but it was wonky yesterday.

 
At February 15, 2006 2:02 PM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day, Timmy!! We am glad you got hugs from your Grammie! We like those candy boxes, too, they're purretty.

 
At February 15, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger Mathias42 replied...

YEah, yeah, happy valentines day. Valentine's day just isn't the same areound here with the new little blurpy thing hanging around.

 
At February 15, 2006 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Cool new wallpaper Timothy! Are you getting a jump on March? I can hardly wait cause I'll be ONE on March 16th!!

~ moose

 
At February 15, 2006 5:33 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Happy valentines to you too Timmy! You & your mom & grammie are some of the nicest people we know! Mom would have liked some chocolatews, but she is on a "diet" and said she has to have will power. I dunno. Whatever. Love from us!

 
At February 15, 2006 9:55 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Happy, Happy, hope you didn't eat any of that candy 'cause it's bad for us!

 
At February 15, 2006 10:14 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty replied...

Happy Valentine's Day Timothy!

 
At February 15, 2006 10:38 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Happy Valentine's Day to you too Timmy. You looked very handsome in your scarf. Mom admired the stiches very muches. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home