<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Hunkerin' Down

Whenever I want to have a real good long nap, I get myself all cleaned up a'cause it makes me all calm and cool. I likes to lay right in the middle of the floor a'cause that way, I can still pay attention to my beans when they am around...sometimes I peek at them and make sure they're ok :)


First I have an after dinner mint...


Delish! LOL!! Just kidding, I am giving myself a real good bathing...


Next come my sweet feet. Each paw gets lots of attention.
I even get in the nooks and crannies.
Momma says I make a lot of noise while I clean my tooties...


Now it's time to get spread out and all comfy on the floor.
Momma calls this look "roadkill" a'cause I get so a'laxed that I look like I'm dead! LOL!!


And finally, my "sleeping paw" comes out and I lay my head on it.
Well I think it's time...for....me.....to.....Zzzzzzz....

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At January 14, 2006 1:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You do look like you're doing a good job of cleaning, then got all sleepy. I clean myself before I sleep too. I just think it feels better!

 
At January 14, 2006 1:05 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Shaggy needs to lose his extra weight so he can have after dinner mints again. It's not good when a kitty is so big he can't clean himself. -Scooby

 
At January 14, 2006 2:41 PM, Blogger Daisy Sunshine replied...

It is hard work keeping your whites white and your blacks black isn't it? Badness spends alot of time cleaning her colors too.

 
At January 14, 2006 4:32 PM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Napping after grooming is always good. My Mommy laughed lots at that first picture. She calls that the "guest pose" cuz she says that we cats always like to do it in front of guests! I say if the guests want to interrupt my grooming, that's their problem. Gotta keep those whites white!

 
At January 14, 2006 5:58 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Mum says she is happy that the top picture is from the front, not the back. You should have a little privacy to clean yourself.

But mum was inspecting my bum this morning and she said it was nice and clean. I am limber enough to keep myself clean.

 
At January 14, 2006 6:16 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

i can't say anythin' 'bout cleaning in that area 'cause i think i'll get in trouble again. so i'll just say that your paws look wonderful. my paws NEVER look that white (maybe i need some whitening pawpaste???)

 
At January 14, 2006 9:49 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

Sweet dreams Timmy! You are such a funny kitty...we must try that snoozing in the middle of the floor thing.

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

 
At January 14, 2006 10:48 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

I like to make da biscuits afore I takes a nap. I have a speshul purr pad that works really good.

I spread my white toes out wide and clean in the groves and get all the kitty toe jams out.

 
At January 15, 2006 12:29 AM, Blogger Boni replied...

It's nice to go to sleep all nice and clean. Warm is good too.

 
At January 15, 2006 10:07 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I was licking myself the other night and the Woman said "After dinner mint?" and if I could have laughed I woulda.

 
At January 18, 2006 4:16 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Yes, nothing beats a good bathtime grooming, nothing and then a snooze even better. My Mom doesn't appreciate my bedtime bathing either. I wonder why. It is so relaxing. ~Merlin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home