<-- Blog Header -->

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Welcome 2006!

It's another new year! Can you a'lieve it?! It seems like just a few days ago I was celebrating 2005. What a wild and crazy year it's been here at my house! Some memories was real good, and some not so good. But I'm happy to live here with my Momma, Gramma, Tangie, and the old lady next door whose ankles I like to dance around. My life is good! I'm a blessed poodin' and I have great friends and bean friends that I met online and I'm so a'cited to celebrate the new year! I'm looking forward to it with lots of hopes and dreams :) I want to be the first to wish all of my poodie friends, and beans a very happy, healthy new year! Let's celebrate by opening a can of stinky goodness and drinkin' some good fresh wa-wa from the tub!

HAPPY NEW YEAR
2006!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

11 Comments:

At January 01, 2006 12:59 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

I am still wondering what happened to the "old year" but nobody will tell me???? It am 2 hours yet till the stroke of midnight here in A State Of Winter, so think I will take a nap. Maybe when I wake up someone will know what happened to last year, you think?

 
At January 01, 2006 4:15 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

It's one hour and fourteen minutes into the new year, and I've already had my first Stinky Goodness of the year! Ahhhh... Now to make my first "stinky" of the year....

Yup, life is good!!!

 
At January 01, 2006 12:16 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Happy Mew Years :) I'm celebratin by helpin Mini eat Temptations and nappin and bloggin.

 
At January 01, 2006 12:17 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Oh, I almost forgot to mention that you look real handsome in your Mew Years party outfit, Timmy!

 
At January 01, 2006 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Another year, another chance to be treated as the benevolent monarchs we are... yes, cat life is good indeed!

Happy new year from me and all the Good Cats!

 
At January 01, 2006 12:51 PM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

We girls had our stinky goodness at 12:30 this morning. Happy New Year Timothy and to Grammie and Mom too!!

 
At January 01, 2006 1:14 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

Happy New Years Timmy! May it be a wonderful year for you and your family.

 
At January 01, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Simone replied...

Hoppy New Year to Timmy and your folks!

 
At January 01, 2006 6:55 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Happy New Year Timmy, Grammie,Tangerine & Jenn!

 
At January 01, 2006 7:09 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Happy New Year Timmy.

 
At January 01, 2006 11:56 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You always know how to celebrate in style, Timmy! Happy new year to you, your Momma and Grammie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home