<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, December 29, 2005

In the Looking Glass...

For Christmas this year, Auntie Deb gotted a great big mirror thing that lights up for Grammie. It's sooo big! Know what that means? The box am big too ;) Yup! Big enough to get in! And big enough to roll around in if you work real hard at it. And it's also big enough to take some bites out of without letting your beans know about it until you're gone from the room ;)





Momma maked the box go on the floor like this so that I could take a nappie in it. She maked the lid hide my face...but then she gotted on the floor and maked the camera go all flashy in my face so I asked her to put my box in Gramma's room...


C'mon Ma! Turn the light off already!!!


Thaaat's better :) ...ZZZzzz...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At December 29, 2005 11:11 PM, Blogger Ginger The Cat replied...

Oooooooooh a new nap place!!!

ZZzzzzzz...

 
At December 30, 2005 1:11 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Nice! All our Christmas boxes seem to have disappeared aready. Hang onto that one as long as you can!

 
At December 30, 2005 11:48 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Neato! We got to keep the box our gramma shipped presents to our house in. Makes a great clubhouse. No dogs allowed.

 
At December 30, 2005 12:36 PM, Blogger PrincessMia replied...

Cool Timmy, I love a good box.

 
At December 30, 2005 5:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

A box is always good to take a nap. You can get maximum privacy with the flappy things.

(We read your Auntie Deb lives in the same place where we live - Colorado Springs, CO.)

 
At December 30, 2005 6:18 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

Oooooh, that is a nice big box! I LOVE boxes! I love to chew them, rip them up, drag them around and destroy them!

I'm glad you had fun playing in yours!

 
At December 30, 2005 6:23 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

I love your box! I like boxes too, but I mostly just got bags and string for Christmas this time. I hope it's nice and quiet too for your naps. And cat scratches and hisses to anonymous. You don't belong...go away! You tried mine too, but my spammer stopped it. HA HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home