<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Bye Bye Auntie Deb...

This morning, my Momma gotted up really early. Like, earlier than I've ever seen her get up...I wasn't even hungry for my stinky goodness yet! She and my Auntie Deb had to go bye bye. Auntie Deb gived me hugs and kisses and told me I was a good boy and shtuff and then she wented away. I was happy that I gotted to see her again this year. That was very special for me and for Momma and Gramma.

While she was here, she was working on that calandar thing again. One day, a great big thing camed to the house and when she opened it up, it had pictures inside of it, just like the ones I helped her with during the Summer! So, I a'cided since I was all way helpful with her during the Summer, I should shmaybe help her with the proofs...


I see...I see what you mean Auntie Deb

But now, Auntie Deb am all gone and the only thing that's here that still smells like her is my toys she maked me. ::sigh:: I sure will miss her. She gives good scritchies and kisses on my head. I hopes that her big metal birdie flies safely over that snow shtuff that am coming down today! Shmaybe she will come on the computer when she gets to her house and say hello so we knows she am home ok. Well, I'm off to curl up in my perch and watch the sun wake up. I likes to do that every morning. But today, I will reflect on my Auntie Deb's visit and do purrs in memory of her being here with me...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

9 Comments:

At December 08, 2005 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I'm sure she will miss you as much as you miss her. I alway slove company, but hate when they go.

 
At December 08, 2005 12:03 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Auntie Deb sounds really special. We're sure you, Grammie & Mama Jenn will miss her very much. It ws good she could come while your mom was out of town.

 
At December 08, 2005 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Hey Timmy! It sounds like your mom had a great tour! I'm glad she is home with you again. It was great you had a visit with your Auntie Deb too.

 
At December 08, 2005 7:40 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

it's so cool you have an auntie you really like. i just have one and she only pretends to like me and my sister. plus my uncle is 'llergic

 
At December 08, 2005 9:46 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

It is so nice that you have a nice auntie who loves you. Stay warm and dry.

 
At December 09, 2005 1:40 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I think your Auntie Deb needs to come live with you!

 
At December 10, 2005 5:08 AM, Blogger Sanjee replied...

Aw, byebye Auntie Deb. I know you'll miss her and she'll miss you, Timmy. Welcome home to your Mama too tho. I know yall are happy to see each other again. I know cuz My Mommy had to go away a few days all unexpected cuz a friend is sick. She took her friend stuff in her Wimmy totebag. The nurse people said you are very handsome! (Course they're right.) And Mommy says she told them bout your store and your blog. So maybe they'll visit and get their own Wimmy goodies. Purrs to you and your Mama and Grammie.

 
At December 10, 2005 3:55 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

Timmy, you are such a beautiful kitty and such a good helper!

 
At December 10, 2005 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

AWWWW Timmy! I'm so sorry your Auntie Deb had to go. Maybe she will come back soon, and this time bring Uncle Gene and Riley dog! I know you had a good visit with her and were a good helper. It's also nice to have your mom back. I'm sure it was sad for your mom to see her go too. Maybe you can snuggle together for a while.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home