<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Waiting...


Gramma tolded me to wait outside while she was standing under the rain thing today. So, that's what I did. I waited right outside the door. I a'cided that a'cause I couldn't go in and watch her, I would stay outside and sit underneath her metal legs and keep them company while Gramma was in there...
I maked my nose go real close to the door to make sure she was ok. But I maked sure not to go in a'cause Gramma tolded me to wait, and I'm a good boy that knows how to wait. I wait for breakfast when Momma isn't feeling good and needs more sleepies. I had to do that yesterday until 10 in the morning!! Tangie waited too. He had his cover on...but as soon as it's off, he starts asking for "eggies". Me? I just do figure 8's around and around Momma until she gets my stinky goodness ready then I let out with a great big MEOW! But that only happens on the days that I have to wait.
Shmaybe I should have meowed at Gramma when she comed out of the rain thing? Oh well...there's always tomorrow!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At December 11, 2005 3:38 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

You look kind of annoyed that you had to wait outside of the bathroom Timothy! Your ears are flat out to the sides. I don't like going into the bathroom because sometimes my mom puts me in the bathtub and washes me! So I avoid that room whenever I can.

 
At December 11, 2005 5:06 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

you're very good to do what your Grammie said. 'specially since santa cat is comin' soon!

 
At December 11, 2005 7:02 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Oh you're very patient to wait like that Timmy, you're such a good cat. I know your Grammie is very pleased.

 
At December 11, 2005 8:26 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Timmy, You look like you are doing a good job being a guard cat for your Grammie. I sometimes keep watch for my mum when she stands in the rain.

 
At December 12, 2005 9:31 AM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

You're such a good boy, Timmy. Take care of your mom and keep an eye out for your grammie.

 
At December 12, 2005 10:53 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Speaking of Grammie, did she like the new arrangement in her bedroom?

 
At December 12, 2005 11:07 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

We know what you're sitting under! It's a walker just like our Dad uses while his broken leg is getting better.

 
At December 12, 2005 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

I always mew my head off when I get locked out of the bathroom!

 
At December 12, 2005 4:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

i gotta agree with the puppy dog - ya look kinda ticked-off there, Timmy! Buzz can't do that with his ears, but i can and i do it lotz! if anykitty knows what ticked-off looks like, it's me 'cause i am most of the time!
meep (& Buzzerbee)

 
At December 12, 2005 8:17 PM, Blogger Max replied...

I dunno, man. I can see meowing for Stinky Goodness, but if you meow too loud at your Grammie when she's in the bathroom, it might startle her and she might slip. Now that would probably be funny if it happened to one of my People, but not to your Grammie!

Heck, I think I'll try it tonight and see if I can freak a People out... :)

 
At December 12, 2005 10:21 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

You're such a good boy, and it was nice of you to get real close to the door to make sure Gramma was alright.

 
At December 13, 2005 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

How good of you to wait outside and guard the metal legs. Dad has to leave the bathroom door open or Josie will paw at the door the whole time.

 
At December 14, 2005 4:01 AM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

I don't wait as good as you do Timmy. Usually when Mom tells me to wait I sit and cry MEOW at the door really loud. If she doesn't shut the door tight I claw it open. You are a very patient poodie. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

 

Post a Comment

<< Home