<-- Blog Header -->

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Spruced Up For the Holidays

I thought it would be nice to make my blog all fancy-looking for the holiday season! It am my favorite color :) My collar that I wear for the winter season is blue with sparkly snowflakes on it...it was my inspiration. Momma says it makes me very distinquished and handsome.
Speaking of Momma, I founded a new way to make her laugh! She had to bend over to get something out of a closet that's real low to the ground and I a'cided to walk underneath her while she was reaching in after something. I maked my tail quiver and she let out with a great big laugh and said, "Oh Timmy, you're tickling me!! LOL!!!". I didn't realize it but my tail was right under her arm as she reached in. When I maked my tail quiver, it tickled her real bad. Hee-hee!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At December 15, 2005 4:11 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Gorgeous job on the site Mamma Jenn!
Hey Timmy! You have one nickname "Twinkle Toes"... now we can also call you "Tickle Tail"

 
At December 15, 2005 4:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Oh, wow, I love the music, the colors, and your butiful picher!! You are a gorgeous cat!

 
At December 15, 2005 4:58 PM, Blogger Edsel/The Pooch replied...

ooh, i think you should keep this pretty blue, it's a very attractive color - we like the jingles too!

 
At December 15, 2005 6:09 PM, Blogger Boni replied...

Timmy, your Momma did a great job with your site! It looks so nice and Christmasy. :) You look adorable in your reindeer horns too! You sure are a talented cat to be a "Tickle Tail" too.

 
At December 15, 2005 8:10 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Wow Timmy, your blog is so blue and sparkley.

I like to tickle my mum too with my tail. Like right now I am sitting behind her and my tail is brushing on her neck. She laughs at it too.

 
At December 16, 2005 12:47 AM, Blogger Robert replied...

I don't hear jingle bells.... ?

I wish dad would help me have a nice blog too, but he doesn't care about it anymore. And me, I'm too lazy.... er.... busy to do it myself.

 
At December 16, 2005 1:23 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Larry, the jingle bells are only there when you first open my blog...shmaybe you missed em?

I really like the way my blog looks...thanks for all the nice compliments everypoodin' and bean! Make sure to scroll all the way down to see the lights!

 
At December 16, 2005 1:23 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Tickle Tail. Now that's a very clever name :) I likes it a lot!

 
At December 16, 2005 7:21 AM, Blogger Spock replied...

OOOHHHH, I LIKE it!! Blue is my Mom's fav'rite color too. It's funny you tickled your Momma!

 
At December 16, 2005 9:37 AM, Blogger ANGEL ABBYGRACE replied...

Love what you've done to dress your site for the holidays. You have the cutest kitty.He is very patient and a well mannered young man!

 
At December 16, 2005 11:33 AM, Blogger The Crew replied...

Oh Timmy

You are so handsome in your antlers. Your Mom must be a web designer to do such a great job!

 
At December 20, 2005 10:59 AM, Blogger Simone replied...

Love the new background and all the festive touches on your page, Timmy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home