<-- Blog Header -->

Friday, December 23, 2005

Getting in a festive mood


Here I am, helping Momma put up the fancy light things on the stairs. They go all glowy at night and it am all pretty...it reminds me of my Sweet Izzy a'cause she's very pretty! They also kinda remind me of a snakey so I chased them around and made sure they didn't put the bite on Momma...she seemed very thankful for that.

Oh look, look! There am fancy light things on my perch just for me! They're smaller than any of the fancy lights on the stairs...

Speaking of the stairs, Momma gotted me my very own stocking thing! See it?! Oh I was so a'cited to see it that I ran right up the stairs and looked at it. When Momma isn't looking, I try to reach for it to see if Santa bringed me anything yet...

Here I am lookin' all festive! Momma maked me put on this shtupid hat thing. I don't like it very much but I let her have her moment...now my Christmas scarf, that I don't mind at all. It has trees, snowbeans and gingerbread beans all over it! Momma says it doesn't show up very well in the picture but it am very handsome on me...

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

13 Comments:

At December 23, 2005 11:56 PM, Blogger Beau replied...

You and your mom did a good job decorating and you look very festive! I noticed your stocking was a tux stocking too!

 
At December 24, 2005 12:45 AM, Blogger Max replied...

Heh...nice hat. The People would like pictures of me and Buddah in one, but I think they're going to have to learn Photoshop for that :)

 
At December 24, 2005 3:24 AM, Blogger Boni replied...

Yall did a super job decorating. I really like the lights on your perch! I'll have to tell my Mom about that and maybe she'll get lights for my bed in the window next year. You're very handsome in your hat and scarf.
Merry Christmas to you Timmy and to your Mom and Grammie and all your beans :)
Purrs and Headbutts!
Boni

 
At December 24, 2005 8:56 AM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Your house looks very nice. But try to get the mom to lose the hat and such for you. I agree with Max, mum will need her 'puter to fake things to get me lookin' like that.

Merry Christmas, Derby

 
At December 24, 2005 10:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy, you are so cute in your hat and scarf!
What beautiful decorations too! You are sure lucky to have such a nice Mommy. I hope you get some great presents!

 
At December 24, 2005 10:40 AM, Blogger Big Piney Woods Cats replied...

Oh, you looks so festive and your house looks so purty!!! Thanks for sharing!

 
At December 24, 2005 2:04 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

Hey, do you live at Santa's house...it looks so nice there. We love your tree.

Hey we just found out how to get the ornaments off the tree and knock them around the house. Mom says it is OK because the ornaments on the bottom of the tree are from Target and they are plastic! Yea!

Merry Christmas to you!

Lyn &
The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South
=^..^=

 
At December 24, 2005 2:25 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Merry Christmas to you & your Mom & Grammie from all of us! Yup....try to lose the hat.

 
At December 24, 2005 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

It looks as though you're all ready for Christmas, all decorated and festive. As for the hat, just humor your Mama, because lots of good food from her can make up for any temporary humiliation. Just rise above it all, Timmy!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good night!

 
At December 24, 2005 6:39 PM, Blogger Ayla replied...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I just wanted to wish you a very Merry Chrissymas and hope that Santa Claws brings you some nice toys this year!

By the way, which part of NJ are you in? Me and the Brats are in western Passaic county in northern NJ.

 
At December 25, 2005 9:28 PM, Blogger Gigolo Kitty replied...

Very lovely decorations indeed.
Merry Christmas to All!

 
At December 27, 2005 4:45 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

Looks like you had a great Christmas Timothy! My mom made me wear a stupid hat too, the pictures are on my blog. But at least my new cousin Amber had to wear the reindeer antlers this year, which are MUCH worse than the hat!

 
At December 27, 2005 8:24 PM, Blogger The Fluffy Tribe replied...

Very handsome. Looks like you had a very good Christmas too Timmy. That's nice. ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko Ko

 

Post a Comment

<< Home