<-- Blog Header -->

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Thanks Beau and Beau's Mommy!!!!


I just loves my toys! It was so very nice of you to think of me on balentine's day!I loves my new mousie and ballie but mostest of all, I loves my new nip pillow!!!

Momma says I loves it a little too much. But she also says to thank you a'cause I stay out of her hair. I dunno what that's 'upposed to mean a'cause I NEVER go IN her hair in the first place!!! (Don't mind Momma, she am crazy...but she loves her nice candle!)

Momma's camera am all better! See how much I loves my little pillow?!

Here I am! All nipped out.

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At February 13, 2006 12:32 AM, Blogger Max replied...

An entire PILLOW? Duuuuudddddde! You are so freaking lucky!

 
At February 13, 2006 1:18 AM, Blogger Timmy replied...

Well, the pillow am actually sized for Tangie but it am like a pillow...see it in the picture? I loves it. I do.

 
At February 13, 2006 9:39 PM, Blogger Max replied...

A small pillow is awesome too. I'd sleep with my head on it!

But can you imagine--a People size pillow FULL of nip????

Whoa....

 
At February 13, 2006 11:59 PM, Blogger Robert replied...

I actually DO get in my dad's hair! First I stick my paws in and dig a bit, then I start biting and clawing and digging some more!

 
At February 14, 2006 11:19 AM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Beau & his mom are some of the nicest people we know!!! We are lucky to call them friends.

 
At February 15, 2006 12:04 PM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I tried to comment on your Valentimes post, but it would let me :(

You are so good to pose for your Mom's pictures. You even wear what she puts on you!

Happy Valentine's Day!
--Jasper

 
At February 15, 2006 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Your welcome! And that was very kind SS&S!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home