<-- Blog Header -->

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What a Good Day!

Here I am with my favorite Doctor :) He helped me get better when I had surgery on my belly and he's really nice! Dr. Strazza knows just how to give me my shots without any pain...and he does it so fast I don't even have time to react! Now I should probably apologize to him for gettin' a little fussy about when he checked out my teethies but I tried my best not to get too a'scared...honest! He picked me up and we wented on the scale together and know what?! I lost weight! I'm 14-15 lbs! Huzzah! To celebrate my weight loss, I think I deserve some crunchies and stinky goodness don't you think? :)

This am one of Dr. Strazza's doggies. Quite a gorgeous doggie don't you think? Whenever anyone comes to his office, two doggies come and welcome you in the door :) I hissed only the very first time I sawed them...but now I know they am ok so I just try to stay real still and let them sniff my carrier. There was another poodin' in the waiting room with me...his name is Frankie. Him am very upset that his Momma has to leave him there but I don't think he knows how well he'll be treated once he's in his cage! There's loving beans that work for Dr. Strazza...they take really really good care of all the aminals that are there.

I got to see my favorite assistant when I was all done with my shots! She was called into the waiting room to see me and she taked me out and petted me and told me how handsome I was and stuff. It was really nice to see her again! I used to hang out with her when I was healing from my surgery and she'd go around to the other poodins and take care of them and I'd get to sit on her shoulder :)

After I was all done with my visit to Dr. Strazza, Momma treated me to a trip to PetSmart! It was a'cause I was such a good boy and a'cause it was my purrthday yesterday! For a special treat, she let me watch and sniff the birdies for a really long time! She gotted me treatsies and catnip mist to spray on my furniture at home. On the way back to our house, she let me sit in the front seat and sniff the good fresh air out the window of the monster with wheels. It's been such a good day, and it's not over yet!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

12 Comments:

At March 15, 2006 1:40 PM, Blogger The Meezers or Billy replied...

That sounds like such and 'aciting day Timmy! The only thing we don't like about that is the going outside part. Our V-E-T place is really really nice too, and they take good care of us, even though we're a'scared from the going outside part.

 
At March 15, 2006 2:04 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

Hooray for a good checkup and the weight loss! Shaggy is trying real hard to lose the pounds. Dr Strazza looks like a very nice v-e-t. And thats cool how he has office dogs to greet patients. AND a visit to Petsmart! You're right...wht a day! -Scooby

 
At March 15, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Badness replied...

Wow! What a good day you are having! You must have a very good V-E-T if you had your picture taken with him. And a trip to Petsmart to look at birdies?! What fun!!!

 
At March 15, 2006 2:21 PM, Blogger Badness replied...

What a good day you are having! You must really like your V-E-T to have your pic taken with him. And then a trip to Petsmart to watch birdies!!!! Wow! Did you get treats?

 
At March 15, 2006 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Happy Purrthday to Timmy! You are such a brave bou at the vet, not like us. It sounds like you had a great purrthday and a great today too!

 
At March 15, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Fat Eric replied...

What a great day Timmy! I am glad you had such a good purrthday. And your v-e-t looks like a very nice man. I never get taken to a pet shop to sniff birdies, but when I go on my annual trip to the fluffy jail, they have an aviary there to amuse me!

 
At March 15, 2006 8:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

Timmy,
Happy birthday-time-of-year! Only the very nicest kitties havae birthdays in March, don't you think? ;-)

Your vet looks really nice. And we LOVED that picture of you with the birdies.

~ moose

 
At March 15, 2006 8:17 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Sounds like you had a purrty good day. Most VET visits aren't fun. Plus shopping!!!!!

 
At March 16, 2006 12:13 AM, Blogger Max replied...

I wish I didn't get so freaked out over having to get in the car...I think I'd like to go to the pet store too. The pre-emptive pooping is gonna keep me from ever getting to go, though...

Your stbby guy looks nice. Mine LOOKS nice, too...

 
At March 16, 2006 2:40 PM, Blogger WCTs replied...

WOW, you get to go to the store? Don't you freak out?
We would be so scared & Miss S would bite or run off.
WOW.

Happy Kitty Birthday to you!

WCT
=^..^=

 
At March 18, 2006 12:47 AM, Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! replied...

Happy Belated Purrthday, Timmy!! It lokks like you had a really great day!

 
At March 19, 2006 5:35 PM, Blogger IndyPindy replied...

Happy belated Purrthday! Looks like you had a lot of fun! I love to watch the birdies at Petsmart too. Sometimes they tweet at me and I talk to them too. I'm glad you lost weight and are healthy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home