<-- Blog Header -->

Monday, February 27, 2006

WalMart am Good.

And I will now tell you why WalMart am good. Momma never shops there really but the other day she did. She's so silly...she wented there to buy a package of post-it notes a'cause it camed with a free Carl Edwards keychain...LOL!!! Momma's friend tolded her she am a true fan. Anyway, while she was there, she wented to the aminal section. Guess what? She gotted me goodies!!

This am me in my new squishy box. It has lamb wool in it and a swinging fuzzy ball that I can never seem to hold on to! I tried to jump on top of it but it a'scared me. It am not strong like my other boxes I've had. This one squished down with me on top. Am I really that fat?!

This am the other goodie she gived me. She gotted them a'cause she thought the title was funny. I don't know what was so funny though. But the side of the box says "Shake the shack and they come running!" DUH! Of course we come running! They're really goooood!

I even helped myself to some while Momma wasn't looking. Tee-hee!!

Click HERE to go to the most current post.

7 Comments:

At February 27, 2006 11:28 PM, Blogger Ivan from WMD replied...

Now I want my mom to go there and get me one!

 
At February 28, 2006 9:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous replied...

You are definitely not fat. Those boxes don't hold up for sitting on top of, but they are great for getting inside! I want one like that. It's purty...

~ nala

 
At February 28, 2006 9:54 AM, Blogger jenianddean replied...

I like your new box ... it reminds me of our cubes from Target.

 
At February 28, 2006 5:08 PM, Blogger Shaggy and Scout replied...

We have one from there too! It is blue and makes a neat clubhouse. Momma taked out the toy from inside though. It bothered us.

 
At February 28, 2006 7:39 PM, Blogger Just Ducky replied...

Mum has seen those at other stores. She says they are kittie beds, like we will sleep in them. But they are not made to support a kittie's weight, so you is not fat!

 
At March 02, 2006 11:01 PM, Blogger meemsnyc replied...

oooh, that looks like good snacks.
http://ilovecatnip.blogspot.com

 
At March 05, 2006 7:41 PM, Blogger Victor Tabbycat replied...

I finks our Walmart is broken. Mom always checks the pet dept for those beds, and they NEVER have 'em! (maybe she needs to go there more often)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home